* Name: Vista Ridge Apartments
* Location: 10450 Card Road, Soddy-Daisy
* Rent: New income-restricted apartments, $400 to $675 per month. Call for more details.
* Units: 80
* Manager: Brenda Price of Sunbelt Management Co. Sunbelt manages more than 250 properties in seven states.
* Owner: Paladin Affordable Housing of Gadsden, Ala.
* Contact: The office is open seven days a week and can be reached at 332-0568.
Staff Photo by Jason Reynolds Vista Ridge Apartments is a new rental complex in Soddy-Daisy. The facility is income-restricted.
* Rooms: One, two and three bedrooms; 748 square feet to 1,134 square feet
* Appliances: Electric range; refrigerator-freezer with icemaker; dishwasher; and connections for washer and dryer; handicap units have front-loading washers and dryers, said Debra Hurt, a district manager for Sunbelt.
* Handicap-accessible: Many ground units are handicap-accessible, Mrs. Hurt said. Doorways are wide to accommodate a wheelchair, and showers will have extra grab bars. The units have call alarms as well. (Not all units are considered handicap-accessible.)
* Community features: Gazebo; grills and play area
* Quote, Mrs. Hurt: “We try to provide everything a handicap person needs. The unit is totally accessible.”