Staff Photo by Matt Fields-Johnson Holland Gardens is a new townhouse development in East Brainerd.
* Development name: Holland Gardens
* Status: Five of 36 townhomes have been completed, and construction will continue as demand warrants.
* Price: Townhomes range from $175,000 to $185,000.
* Location: Near I-75 off Standifer Gap Road near Jenkins Road.
* Developer/builder: Jay Bell with Bell Development
* Contact: Jay Bell, 760-1088; Debbie Johnson, 605-4240; Sue Vosen, 238-5440; Liz Reinsel, 290-1077; and Suzanne Watson, 421-7653 with Crye-Leike Realtors.
* Open house: Today from 2 to 5 p.m.
* Development amenities: Development is convenient to I-75 and Hamilton Place in East Brainerd; gas streetlights; sidewalks; exteriors are maintenance free; homes are partial brick and vinyl siding and have level, sodded yards.
* Home features: Two-car garages, cathedral ceilings, hardwood entryways, laundry closets, attic storage, master suites have large walk-in closets and private views of back. Homes have back porches or decks; buyers have the option to upgrade to a screen porch or a sunroom.
* Floor plans: Two- and three-bedroom homes have two baths and range from about 1,500 to 1,760 square feet.