Dallas Bay volunteer firefighters responded to an early morning fire at a Warwickshire Drive home that caused three adults to need smoke inhalation treatment.
A 911 call at 6:45 a.m. brought the firefighters to the 1970 Warwickshire Drive home in the Dallas Bay area, according to a department release.
Residents told firefighters that there was a fire in the laundry room dryer. Within minutes firefighters extinguished the blaze, preventing its spreading through the house.
Three adults were treated by Hamilton County Emergency Service workers for smoke inhalation. They did not require hospital transport.
Dallas Bay fire Chief Marcus Fritts said the fire started in the dryer’s tumbler chamber and that minor damages to the house were mostly from smoke.