• Name: Hampton Cove
• Location: Off Snow Hill Road, this neighborhood is across the street from The Champions Club at Hampton Creek. Children may attend Snow Hill Elementary, Ooltewah Middle and Ooltewah High schools.
• Status: The neighborhood was planned with 100 lots, of which 40 are left. Four houses are under construction.
• Price: Homes cost between $300,000 and $700,000, depending on square footage and features. Buyers can purchase a house as small as 2,700 square feet, or as large as 6,000 square feet. Homeowners can have between three and six bedrooms, and from three to five bathrooms.
• Features: Houses are situated on at least a quarter-acre each, and are built of brick on all four sides. Exteriors are built in the European manor style, with cedar accents.
• Amenities: Neighbors have access to a saltwater swimming pool with a waterfall and tanning shelf. The attached cabana has showers and restrooms. Hampton Cove is a gated community, with included sod and irrigation. It’s also a natural gas neighborhood.
• Developers: Pratt Homebuilders
• Builder: Pratt Homebuilders, G.T. Issa
• Contact: Jennifer Francis — 664-2500
Ellis Smith joined the Chattanooga Times Free Press in January 2010 as a business reporter. His beat includes the flooring industry, Chattem, Unum, Krystal, the automobile market, real estate and technology. Ellis is from Marietta, Ga., and has a bachelor’s degree in mass communication at the University of West Georgia. He previously worked at UTV-13 News, Carrollton, Ga., as a producer; at the The West Georgian, Carrollton, Ga., as editor; and at the Times-Georgian, Carrollton, ...