• Basic QuickBooks workshop from 8 a.m. to noon Tuesday at the Tennessee Small Business Development Center, 100 Cherokee Blvd. To register for the $75 course, call 756-8668
• Ambassadors luncheon from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesday at the Garden Plaza of Greenbriar Cove, 4586 Forsythia Way. Call 763-4357 to reserve a spot.
• MidTown council meeting at 11:45 a.m. Wednesday at the Out of the Blue Café, 3230 Brainerd Road. Lunch: $10.
• Small business orientation at 5:30 p.m. Thursday at the Tennessee Small Business Development Center, 100 Cherokee Blvd. The counselor discusses basic business planning including financial projections and legal entity. Call 756-8668 for more information and to register.
• Extreme entrepreneurship tour from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday at Brainerd Crossings, The Crossings Room, 5001 Austin Road. Sponsored by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, the collegiate entrepreneur tour includes exhibits, workshops, and question-and-answer sessions led by successful young entrepreneurs.
Get breaking news from the Times Free Press on Twitter at www.twitter.com/timesfreepress or by visiting us on Facebook or Twitter at the right:
related articles »
• Introduction to Web Pages at 9 a.m. Tuesday at The INCubator, 100 Cherokee Blvd. Hosted by the Tennessee Small ...
• Free tax consultation from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. Tuesday at The INCubator, 100 Cherokee Blvd. Advance registration required ...
QuickBooks workshops Tuesday at the Tennessee Small Business Development Center, 100 Cherokee Blvd. The morning basic workshop walks attendees through ...