Looking for something fun to do today? Here are some ideas.
* BIG BAND FEVER The Chattanooga Symphony & Opera's annual big-band tribute concert is tonight at 8 at the Tivoli Theatre, 709 Broad St. Admission is $18-$78. Website: chattanoogasymphony.org.
* REMEMBERING THE 1980s Yacht Rock Schooner, a band featuring a playlist from the late 1970s and early 1980s, will play at Rhythm & Brews, 221 Market St. Showtime is 10 p.m. Admission is $7.
* INDIE ROCK The band Fools & Horses will appear at JJ's Bohemia, 231 M.L. King Boulevard. Showtime is 10 p.m. Admission is $5.
* BARKING LEGS Soddy-Daisy entertainer Gene Hodge will offer a tribute to Elvis Presley in a Valentine-themed show at Barking Legs Theater, 1307 Dodds Ave. Doors open at 7 p.m., and music starts at 8 p.m. Tickets are $10. For more information
call 842-1019 or visit genehodge.com.
* AT THE MOVIES New this weekend in theaters is the new Justin Bieber film "Never Say Never." The film tracks the star's rise from a YouTube sensation to a performer who has sold out Madison Square Garden in New York.
Get breaking news from the Times Free Press on Twitter at www.twitter.com/timesfreepress
related articles »
ARTS CENTER OF CANNON COUNTY — 1424 John Bragg Highway, Woodbury, Tenn. 615-563-2787 or 800-235-9073, www.artscenterofcc.com. Ensemble auditions for “Sweeney ...
ACOUSTIC GOSPEL JAM — Brainerd United Methodist Church, McFerrin Chapel, 4315 Brainerd Road. Jam session, 6-7 p.m. each Sunday. After ...
ACOUSTIC GOSPEL JAM -- Brainerd United Methodist Church, McFerrin Chapel, 4315 Brainerd Road. Jam session, 6-7 p.m. each Sunday. After ...