(Note to our readers: Weather conditions have greatly affected newspaper deliveries. Delivery is expected to continue throughout the day as conditions permit. We will make every effort to deliver your paper, while making the safety of our employees, carriers, and others on the roads our priority. Your readership is greatly valued.)
Latest closings and delays for Tuesday:
• Unum will delay opening until 10 a.m.
• The Hamilton County Highway Department Sequoyah and East Ridge Transfer Stations will be closed today.
• The Chattanooga Housing Authority will delay opening today until 11 a.m. Any staff who cannot make it to work because of inclement weather may take a floating holiday.
• There will be no garbage pickup in Red Bank Tuesday due to deteriorating road conditions. Service will resume when conditions improve and citizens will be notified via the media if makeup collections can be made.
• Signal Mountain Nursery will be closed today.
• The January 12 Neighborhood Roundtable meeting has been cancelled by the City’s Neighborhood Services Department.
• City of Chattanooga crews will not collect household garbage or recycling this week. Household garbage and recycling collection will resume on Monday January 17.
• Public health departments in Cherokee, Fannin, Gilmer, Murray, Pickens and Whitfield Counties will be closed Tuesday. The North Georgia Health District Office will also be closed Tuesday.
• Chief Justice Carol Hunstein has announced that the Supreme Court of Georgia will be closed Tuesday due to snow and ice. Oral arguments scheduled for Tuesday will be postponed to a later date.
Memorial Health Care System closings/delays on Tuesday:
* Memorial Clinical Documentation Classes - closed
* Memorial Outpatient Physical Therapy at Glenwood - closed
* Memorial Outpatient Physical Therapy at Hamilton YMCA - closed
* Dr. Viscomi Sleep Clinic - closed
* Memorial Diabetes and Nutrition Center - closed
* Memorial Weight Management Center - closed
* Memorial Wound Healing Center - closed
* Memorial Continence Center - closed
* Ooltewah Women's Center - closed
* Memorial Center for Cancer Support - closed
* Chattanooga Heart Institute (all locations) - closed
* Memorial Mission Surgery Center - closed
* Memorial North Park Sleep Center - Monday night sleep studies cancelled
* Memorial Atrium Sleep Center - Monday night sleep studies cancelled
* MaryEllen Locher Breast Center (Glenwood) - open at 11 a.m.
* Memorial Radiation Therapy will open from 10:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
* Memorial Imaging Center at Ooltewah will open at 10 a.m.
* Memorial Family Practice Center will open at 2 p.m.
* Memorial Women's Center at Ooltewah - closed
* Pulmonary Medicine Center of Chattanooga - closed
* Breast Center of Chattanooga - closed
* Memorial Robotics & Urologic Cancer - closed
* Dr. Clark Colvard - closed
* Memorial GynPlus - closed
* Memorial Metabolic Surgery - closed
School closings for Tuesday:
• Hamilton County
• Athens City
• Bradley County
• Catoosa County
• Chattooga County
• Cleveland City
• Dade County
• Dalton City
• Etowah City
• Georgia Northwestern Technical College
• Jackson County
• Marion County
• McMinn County
• Meigs County
• Murray County
• Notre Dame
• Sequatchie County
• Walker County
• Whitfield County
• Baylor School
• Chattanooga Girls Leadership Academy
• Dalton State College
• Lee University
Stay with the Times Free Press or check our partner WRCB-TV for more closings.
Get breaking news from the Times Free Press on Twitter at www.twitter.com/timesfreepress