Staff photo by Ellis Smith The Reserve at Battlefield Crossing is currently under construction in Fort Oglethorpe. The planned 84-lot development features a variety of townhomes with a wide range of available custom upgrades.
• Name: The Reserve at Battlefield Crossing
• Location: Battlefield Parkway and Dietz Road. Students may attend Lakeview Middle School and Lakeview-Fort Oglethorpe High School, as well as Battlefield Elementary. The Fort Oglethorpe shopping district is two turns away, with access to downtown Chattanooga just a 15-minute drive.
• Status: Of 84 total lots, 14 townhomes have been built and four are under construction. Builders are preparing to begin work on two more, and 11 homes are occupied.
• Price: Townhomes are priced from $134,900 to $220,000, depending on size, which ranges from 1,340 to 2,240 square feet. Homes range from two to four bedrooms.
• Features: A range of custom and speculative housing is available. Homeowners are offered the choice between a traditional design or a more modern approach, with dozens of variables in between. Patios, hardwood floors, porcelain tile, extra molding and trim come standard. Upgrades such as a gas log fireplace or a Jacuzzi are available. Optional judge’s panels, Cheyenne doors and upgraded fixtures give homeowners even more flexibility.
• Amenities: The townhomes are wired for security with optional surround sound and a choice of paint. Custom wood cabinets come with a lifetime warranty, and homeowners have access to a pool with restrooms. Low-emission windows and spray foam insulation keep HVAC costs down.
• Developers: Catoosa Development
• Builders: Keith Bailey of New Heights Construction
• Fees: $65 per month covers lawn maintenance
• Contact: Heidi Yanna of Prudential, at 580-6110
Ellis Smith joined the Chattanooga Times Free Press in January 2010 as a business reporter. His beat includes the flooring industry, Chattem, Unum, Krystal, the automobile market, real estate and technology. Ellis is from Marietta, Ga., and has a bachelor’s degree in mass communication at the University of West Georgia. He previously worked at UTV-13 News, Carrollton, Ga., as a producer; at the The West Georgian, Carrollton, Ga., as editor; and at the Times-Georgian, Carrollton, ...
related articles »
about 240 total lots are planned for Providence Point, with 13 houses under construction and 11 for sale. The development ...
Secluded south of the Georgia border near East Brainerd Road, the neighborhood boasts spectacular views of the countryside and a ...
The neighborhood is on Concord Road, yards from East Brainerd Road. It’s less than a mile from Interstate 75, which ...
The subdivision is in Dayton, Tenn., on the Double S road. It’s a minute from downtown. Northgate shopping district in ...