Whirlpool logo appears on the face of a refrigerator for sale at the Sears Grand store in Solon, Ohio. (AP File Photo/Amy Sancetta, file)
The biggest private employers in Bradley County are:
1. Whirlpool Corp., Cleveland Division, produces electric and gas ranges with 1,400 employees
2. Peyton’s Southeastern Inc., a distributor for Kroger supermarkets, 950 employees
3. Jackson Manufacturing Co., maker of wood and upholstered chairs and household furniture, 525 employees
4. Merck Consumer Care, Sun-care and foot-care products with 500 employees
5. Mars Chocolate North America, maker of M&Ms and other candy, with 495 employees
Source: Cleveland/Bradley County Chamber of Commerce
related articles »
The largest for-profit employers in metropolitan Chattanooga are:
Two Cleveland High School students who painted rival Bradley Central's bear mascot blue before the big game last week face ...
DECATUR, Tenn. — After losing several industrial prospects to other counties with better prepared sites, Meigs County Mayor Garland Lankford ...
Biggest employers, publicly traded companies, private companies occupations and new investments.