• Name: Frontgate
• Location: This suburban neighborhood is on Ooltewah-Georgetown Road, just past Green Gap Road. The subdivision is about eight minutes from Ooltewah proper, and not more than 25 minutes from downtown Chattanooga. Children may attend Ooltewah elementary, middle and high schools.
• Status: There are 49 total lots, of which 40 are occupied. Two homes are under construction in this four-year-old neighborhood.
• Price: Homes cost $215,000 to $350,000 and are situated on at least a quarter-acre each. Home sizes can range from 1,800 to 3,700 square feet. Each house contains three to five bedrooms, and from two to four bathrooms.
• Features: Crown molding, hardwood floors, wainscoting solid-surface counters and stainless-steel appliances set the tone in these classic homes. Outside, Hardie siding, front and back patios or porches, sodded yards and irrigation systems compliment the stately interiors. Homes feel bigger thanks to nine-foot ceilings, some of which are vaulted, and walk-in closets.
• Amenities: Neighbors share a swimming pool and cabana, and can take advantage of extra-wide sidewalks. Homes are pre-wired for security systems, and low-e windows keep houses cool in the summer and warm in the winter. Many homes have views of White Oak Mountain.
• Fees: $550 per year
• Developer: Pratt Homebuilders
• Builder: Pratt Homebuilders is the exclusive builder in Frontgate.
• Contact: Jennifer Francis, 423-664-2500
Ellis Smith joined the Chattanooga Times Free Press in January 2010 as a business reporter. His beat includes the flooring industry, Chattem, Unum, Krystal, the automobile market, real estate and technology. Ellis is from Marietta, Ga., and has a bachelor’s degree in mass communication at the University of West Georgia. He previously worked at UTV-13 News, Carrollton, Ga., as a producer; at the The West Georgian, Carrollton, Ga., as editor; and at the Times-Georgian, Carrollton, ...
related articles »
about 240 total lots are planned for Providence Point, with 13 houses under construction and 11 for sale. The development ...
Off Snow Hill Road, this neighborhood is across the street from The Champions Club at Hampton Creek. Children may attend ...
The subdivision is in Dayton, Tenn., on the Double S road. It’s a minute from downtown. Northgate shopping district in ...
The subdivision is a short jaunt from Big Ridge Elementary, and children may also attend Hixson Middle and High schools.