• Name: Neeley Park
• Location: The subdivision is just off Elm Lane, near Stuart Road in Cleveland, Tenn. Students may attend Mayfield Elementary, Cleveland Middle or Cleveland High schools. The neighborhood is just five minutes from I-75, and just 40 minutes from downtown Chattanooga.
• Status: Four homes are under construction, out of a total of 28 lots. Thirteen lots still are available for purchase, and builders will continue to build homes on the land in response to demand.
• Price: These three-bedroom, two-bathroom homes range in price from $175,000 to $225,000, and vary in size from 1,550 square feet to 2,000 square feet. Lots are available for about $32,500, with custom homes subject to an architectural review.
• Features: Homes come with Hardie siding, masonry and stone foundations, two-car garages, gas log fireplaces and popular features like granite countertops, wood floors and tile showers and laundry rooms. All lots are level, and rancher-model homes include bonus rooms. Underground utilities, sodded and sprinkled yards, low-E windows and 9-foot ceilings add marketability to these new homes. Appliances, excluding a refrigerator, are included.
• Amenities: The neighborhood, while in a traditional residential area, is just minutes from Cleveland’s primary fast-growing shopping and employment areas. Food and retail opportunities are literally around the corner, with less than a three-minute drive to Walmart.
• Developers/builders: Bill FIne and Tim Arthur
• Contact: James Perry, 499-9999, or Debi Walker 838-3114
Ellis Smith joined the Chattanooga Times Free Press in January 2010 as a business reporter. His beat includes the flooring industry, Chattem, Unum, Krystal, the automobile market, real estate and technology. Ellis is from Marietta, Ga., and has a bachelor’s degree in mass communication at the University of West Georgia. He previously worked at UTV-13 News, Carrollton, Ga., as a producer; at the The West Georgian, Carrollton, Ga., as editor; and at the Times-Georgian, Carrollton, ...
related articles »
Homes in the Amber Brook Gardens neighborhood continue to sell after Pratt Homebuilders took over the development and chose the ...
about 240 total lots are planned for Providence Point, with 13 houses under construction and 11 for sale. The development ...
On Hixson Pike, a mile from Valleybrook Golf & Country Club, this neighborhood is a 20-minute drive from downtown Chattanooga. ...
The subdivision is a short jaunt from Big Ridge Elementary, and children may also attend Hixson Middle and High schools.