Looking for a way to spend your Easter Sunday? Here are a few ideas for egg hunts and dining.
• AT&T Field, 201 Power Alley, follows 2:15 p.m. Lookouts game.
• Camp Jordan, 323 Camp Jordan Road, East Ridge, follows 10 a.m. worship service today.
• Coolidge Park, 9 a.m. today (precedes 10 a.m. worship service).
• Pilgrim Congregational Church, 400 Glenwood Ave., noon today.
• St. Alban's Episcopal Church, 7514 Hixson Pike, Hixson, 9:45 a.m. today.
• St. Peter's Episcopal Church, 848 Ashland Terrace, 10 a.m. today.
Many restaurants will be offering special Easter menus. Here's a sampling.
• Back Inn Cafe in the Bluff View Art District, 412 E. Second St. Easter brunch, 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Reservations: 265-5033.
• Broad Street Grille, 1201 Broad St. Southern-Style Easter Champagne Brunch, 11 a.m.-5 p.m. Price: $33.95 (adults), $16.95 (children 7 and up). Reservations: 424-3700.
• Chattanooga Choo Choo, 1400 Market St. Easter extravaganza includes special buffet for children, 11:30 a.m.-3 p.m. Price: $26.95 (adults), $22.95 (seniors 65 and up), $13.95 (children 12 and under). Reservations: 308-2481.
• Easy Bistro, 203 Broad St. Hours: 11 a.m.-4 p.m. and 5-9 p.m. Reservations: 266-1121.
• Stone Fort Inn, 120 E. 10th St. Hours: 11:30 a.m.-3 p.m. Price: $29.95 (adults), $14.95 (children 12 and under). Reservations: 267-7866.
• 212 Market, 212 Market St. Hours: 11 a.m.-3 p.m. Price: $27 (adults), $11 (ages 12 and under). Call-ahead seating: 265-1212.
Restaurants at two Tennessee state parks in the region will be serving traditional Easter buffets. Menus are posted at www.tnstateparks.com
• Cumberland Mountain State Park, Crossville, will serve a homemade Easter buffet 11 a.m.-8 p.m. CDT. Price: $12.95 (adults) and $6.95 children 6-12 (does not include drink or tax). 931-484-7186.
• Fall Creek Falls State Park near Pikeville will serve its Easter Feast 11 a.m.-8 p.m. CDT. Price: $15.95, half price for children 5-12. 423-881-5241.
related articles »
Have a bountiful holiday meal without getting near a stove
With several Chattanooga-area restaurants, as well as two regional state parks, planning elaborate Easter meals, the only hunt you need ...
How would you like your Easter? If you want it served with eggs, there are numerous opportunities.
If you won't be gathered around the family table on Easter Sunday but you still want a memorable meal, you'll ...
Visits with the Easter Bunny aren't the only thing hoppening around town as Easter approaches.