• Red Bank Council Meeting at noon Tuesday at Red Bank Community Center, located behind Erlanger North. Ken Crews of the U.S. Secret Service will speak on “Counterfeit Currency.” Meeting cost is $10.
• American Advertising Federation Chattanooga at 11:30 a.m. Wednesday at the Chattanoogan Hotel. Chris Houchens, author of Brand Zeitgeist, will speak on “Top-of-Mind Branding: Developing a Winning Brand Strategy.” The luncheon is $15 for AAF members and $20 for nonmembers. Make reservations at www.aafchattanooga.com
• Ooltewah/Collegedale Council Meeting at 9:15 a.m. Wednesday at Collegedale City Hall, 4910 Swinyar Drive. Rob Bradham of the Chattanooga Chamber of Commerce will outline the Chamber’s public policy agenda.
• Hixson Council Meeting at noon Wednesday at the North River Civic Center, 1009 Executive Drive. Jo Janasko of Northgate Mall will speak.
• Business After Hours at The Crash Pad from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. Thursday at 29 Johnson Street, offering local professionals the opportunity to network.
• Small Business Orientation from 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. Thursday at 100 Cherokee Blvd. The counselor discusses basic business planning, including financial projections and legal entity. Call 423-756-8668 to register.
• North Hamilton County Council Meeting at noon Thursday at Budweiser, 200 Shearer St. Meetings cost $10.
Get breaking news from the Times Free Press on Twitter at www.twitter.com/timesfreepress or by visiting us on Facebook or Twitter at the right: