To be included
* Calendar: Email items to Karen Nazor Hill at firstname.lastname@example.org and Susan Pierce at email@example.com by Monday before the Sunday it appears. Include event name, date, hours, location, ticket price and phone.
* Photo layouts: Email four to six photos with left to right identifications to Karen Nazor Hill at firstname.lastname@example.org or spierce@timesfree press.com. Include event name, location and who fundraiser benefited.
* Contacts: Karen Hill at 757-6396 or Susan Pierce at 757-6284.
24 The Moth Ball, Stratton Hall, 3146 Broad St., 7-9 p.m., $35 per woman, $50 patrons. Must be 21 or older to attend. Benefits Partnership for Families, Children and Adults. themothball.org.
26 Music for Mutts, JJ's Bohemia, 231 E. M.L. King Blvd., 6 p.m., eight bands play benefit for Wally's Friends, which helps pet owners pay cost of spay/neutering. 266-1400.
* Secret Keeper Girl Live!, Chattanooga Convention Center, 6:30-8:45 p.m., $15 per person, discount for groups of 10 or more. Pajama party for mothers and daughters ages 8-13 benefits First Things First. Reservations required. 267-5383.
2 PINK! Chattanooga Convention Center, 6:30 p.m., $200 each, $350 patrons, sponsorships start at $3,500. Benefits MaryEllen Locher Breast Center's expansion of surgical services for cancer patients at Memorial. 495-PINK.
27 Friends of Scouting Luncheon, Chattanooga Convention Center, 11:30 a.m., $300 per person (supports one Boy Scout), $2,500 for event sponsor, benefits Cherokee Council of Boy Scouts of America. Col. Mark Tillman, pilot of Air Force One for former President George Bush on Sept. 11, 2001, is featured speaker. 892-8323.
28 FCA Home Team Banquet, The Colonnade, Ringgold, Ga., 6 p.m., Lookout Mountain Fellowship of Christian Athletes hosts University of Georgia football coach Mark Richt. For tickets, call 322-2158 or email email@example.com.
* On Point Annual Dinner, Chattanooga Convention Center, 6:30 p.m., $75 per person, $350 table of eight if purchased by Jan. 14, $400 table after that, $750 VIP table. Program by Jim Daly, president of Focus on the Family, and On Point students. 899-9188.
15 UnBought and UnBossed Awards, The Chattanoogan, 7:30-9 a.m., Girls Inc.'s annual breakfast honoring female role models. For tickets: 624-4757.
30 Women of Distinction Awards, Chattanooga Convention Center, 11:15 a.m., recognition of the Tennessee Woman of the Year, 10 Chattanooga Women of Distinction and three Young Women of Distinction, benefits American Lung Association of Tennessee. For tickets: 629-1098.