There's a wide variety of musical performances tonight from which to choose. Here's a sample.
* BLUEGRASS Lou Wamp and Bluetastic Fangrass play Rhythm & Brews, 221 Market St., 8 p.m., $5. 267-4644.
* COUNTERPOINT St. Peter's Episcopal Church, 848 Ashland Terrace, 7 p.m., free, music followed by question-and-answer session, performers include indie electronic-folk musician Aaron Roche and organist Tim Hinck.
* GUITAR CONCERT Lee University, Dixon Center, Cleveland, Tenn., 7:30 p.m., Cuban musician Manuel Barrueco performs. For tickets: 614-8343.
* LEE BRICE Rising country star performs at Track 29, 1400 Market St., 7 p.m. doors open, 8 p.m. show, $20, must be 21 or older, Tyler Farr opens. 521-2929.
* STRING THEORY Hunter Museum of American Art, 10 Bluff View, 6 p.m., $30 with $5 discount for String Theory donors and Hunter members. Rob Kapilow brings classical music program "What Makes It Great" to series, joined by violinist Bella Hristova and pianist Gloria Chien. 267-0968.