Tuesday Valentine's Day Performance: Chattanooga Theatre Centre, 400 River St., 7 p.m. hors d'oeuvres and beverages, 8 p.m. performance of "The Important of Being Earnest", $35 includes parking, benefits CTC Annual Fund. 267-8538, ext. 223.
18 Chattanooga Heart Ball 25th anniversary, The Chattanoogan, 6 p.m.-midnight, $250, music by Radio Daze Big Band of Nashville, benefits American Heart Association. 763-4407.
* UnCANventional Ball, Warehouse Row, 7-11 p.m., benefits Chattanooga Area Food Bank. For tickets: www.uncanventional.com
19 Tony O'Rear Bowl for Life Tournament, Holiday Bowl, 5518 Brainerd Road, $150 per team, benefits St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. 637-9358.
20 A Decade of Decadence Masquerade, The Walden Club, 7-10 p.m., $100, annual Bach Choir Mardi Gras benefit with music by Booker T. Scruggs Ensemble and the River City Red Hots; warm-up party at Sheraton Read House, 5 p.m., followed by strut to Walden Club. 877-9767.
23 Leadership Address to the Community, Chattanooga Convention Center, 5:15 p.m. doors open, 6:30 p.m. dinner, $65 ($1,200 table of eight), benefits Chattanooga Women's Leadership Institute. Stacy Allison, first American woman to climb Mount Everest, is featured speaker. www.cwli.org
24-26 Houston Museum Antiques Show and Sale, Chattanooga Choo Choo Centennial Hall, 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Friday and Saturday, noon-4 p.m. Sunday, $15. Preview brunch with early buying privileges 8:30-10 a.m. Friday, $30. Benefits Houston Museum of Decorative Arts. 267-7176.
25 Denim & Diamonds: Starstruck, Chattanooga Convention Center, 7 p.m., $100, ($1,000 table for eight), dinner, musical entertainment, silent and live auctions, dancing to music of SoundForce. Guests encouraged to dress like their favorite TV or movie star. 622-2872.
* Flashback Prom: Loose Cannon Studio, 1800 Rossville Ave., 8 p.m.-midnight, $35 in advance, $45 at door, break out the taffeta prom dress and ruffled tux to dance to music of ToneHarm, sponsored by Chattanooga Friends to benefit The Speech and Hearing Center's Achieve Learning Center. www.chattfriends.com
1 On Point Dinner, Chattanooga Convention Center, 6:30 p.m., $75 ($375 for table); speaker is Wes Moore, author of "The Other Wes Moore." 899-9188 or www.liveonpoint.org.
3 AmuseUm, Creative Discovery Museum, 321 Chestnut St., 7 p.m., $85 per person, $125 VIP guest, Cat in the Hat is theme, benefits the children's museum. 648-6085.
* Arts Gala, The Arts Center, 320 N. White St., Athens, Tenn., 7 p.m., $80, performances by cast of "Guys and Dolls," silent and live auctions to fund school and community education in the arts. 423-745-8781.
9 CaribbeanSEA Beach Blast, The Mill, 1601 Gulf St., 7-11 p.m., $50 per person, benefits Chattanooga and Caribbean-area water quality projects. 413-0471.
17 St. Patrick's Purse, Bessie Smith Cultural Center, 200 E. M.L. King Blvd., 6 p.m., $40, dinner, silent auction and music by harp quartet, string and brass ensembles, bagpiper and Irish tenor; benefits Chattanooga Music Club's scholarship fund and Memorial Auditorium organ fund. 821-6040.
28 Unbought and Unbossed Awards Breakfast, The Chattanoogan, 7:30 a.m., benefits Girls Inc. of Chattanooga. www.UnboughtAndUnbossed.net or 624-4757.
* Vintage on View, The Walden Club, 4-6 p.m., $50, fashion show of vintage clothing from private collections and retailers to benefit Children's Hospital at Erlanger. 778-8057.
18 Odyssey 2012, Chattanooga Convention Center, noon, featured speakers are journalist Michele Norris and NASA astronaut Col. Eileen Collins, benefits Young Women's Leadership Academy Foundation. 468-4105.
27 Women of Distinction Awards, Chattanooga Convention Center, 11 a.m., $65 until March 30, after that $70, sponsorships available, benefits American Lung Association of Tennessee. 629-1098.
* Wine and Pearls, The Mill, 1601 Gulf St., 6-9 p.m., $75, benefits The Minnie Pearl Cancer Foundation/Sarah Cannon Cancer Center at Parkridge Medical Center. minniepearl.org/events.
4 Legends and Leaders Dinner, Chattanooga Golf and Country Club, 6 p.m., UTC alumni awards dinner. Reservations required. 425-4785.
To be included
Calendar: Email items to Karen Nazor Hill at firstname.lastname@example.org and Susan Pierce at email@example.com by Monday before the Sunday it appears. Include event name, date, hours, location, ticket price and phone.
Photo layouts: Email four to six photos with left to right identifications to Karen Nazor Hill at firstname.lastname@example.org or spierce@timesfree press.com. Include event name, location and who fundraiser benefited.
Yo may reach Karen Hill at 757-6396 or Susan Pierce at 757-6284.