published Monday, February 13th, 2012

Fire severely damages Ooltewah house; no one injured

An alert neighbor called 911 just before 1 p.m. Monday afternoon when they saw smoke coming from a Bill Reed Road home in Ooltewah.

Firefighters from the Tri-Community Volunteer Fire Department responded and reported coming from the eaves of the house when they arrived.

Making matters a bit more difficult, the home was nearly 500 feet off the road, requiring firefighters to lay nearly 700 feet of hose from the nearest hydrant.

Continue reading at WRCB.

Other National Articles

videos »         

photos »         

e-edition »

advertisement
advertisement

Find a Business

400 East 11th St., Chattanooga, TN 37403
General Information (423) 756-6900
Copyright, Permissions, Terms & Conditions, Privacy Policy, Ethics policy - Copyright ©2014, Chattanooga Publishing Company, Inc. All rights reserved.
This document may not be reprinted without the express written permission of Chattanooga Publishing Company, Inc.