published Tuesday, July 3rd, 2012

The Google Search

about Clay Bennett...

The son of a career army officer, Bennett led a nomadic life, attending ten different schools before graduating in 1980 from the University of North Alabama with degrees in Art and History. After brief stints as a staff artist at the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette and the Fayetteville (NC) Times, he went on to serve as the editorial cartoonist for the St. Petersburg Times (1981-1994) and The Christian Science Monitor (1997-2007), before joining the staff of the ...

170
Comments do not represent the opinions of the Chattanooga Times Free Press, nor does it review every comment. Profanities, slurs and libelous remarks are prohibited. For more information you can view our Terms & Conditions and/or Ethics policy.

We all know that's impossible. Google would put up at least a few targeted ads and there'd be keyword farms that show up with everything.

July 3, 2012 at 12:14 a.m.
Jack_Dennis said...

BHO (peace be upon him) is proof positive that charisma doesn't work.

July 3, 2012 at 12:25 a.m.
blackwater48 said...

MAKE SURE ALL WORDS ARE SPELLED CORRECTLY

Try, 'Mitt Romney charlatan.'

There were many articles to choose from, but I found one with the delicious phrase, "Taking two positions on every issue, one on the left and one on the far right, doesn’t make you a centrist... It makes you a charlatan."

But it's probably not nice of Clay to poke fun at Romney's awkwardness. He's pitiful, really. Mitt's always the guy who never fits in. Doesn't matter the setting. Mitt is always the odd guy out, somebody just passing through. Then he opens his mouth, laughs maniacally, and stiffly repeats the same mantra over and over and over again.

Cut taxes on the rich. Deregulate the energy and finacial markets. Increase military spending. Create more mobs, er, jobs, and balance the federal budget.

Is anyone seriously considering this guy for president of the United States?

July 3, 2012 at 12:25 a.m.
ricardo said...

MITT ROMNEY - PUTS THE MORON IN MORMON

July 3, 2012 at 12:38 a.m.
LaughingBoy said...

Why not google something relevant such as Eric Holder + Fast and Furious. The current president had absolutely nothing to run on except admittedly, great charisma, it's no wonder Bennett is still fixated on the subject.

July 3, 2012 at 1:10 a.m.
mymy said...

Mitt's better than a LIAR-IN-CHIEF that for some reason people think in likable.

July 3, 2012 at 1:11 a.m.
raygunz said...

Try googling"Mitt Romney lies". Obama can't even come close!

July 3, 2012 at 1:17 a.m.
EaTn said...

I see the night people have spoken. Charisma is important in the election of a president but is not relevant to their performance. Point, Bubba Bush was the type you'd like to sit around drinking beer and talking with, but his performance was the pits. With non-charismatic folks like Mitt you have to look at their record and being a outsourcing CEO of a take-over conglomerate is probably a good take on his character.

July 3, 2012 at 6:01 a.m.
prairie_dog said...

All of the liberal letters to Santa Claus have yet to yield any solution to the problems Obama faced when he took office. Four more years is not going to do anything but allow him to play another 100 rounds of golf on the taxpayers' travel budget.

He comes across like the fictional Presidents in the movies; except his writers don't control the end of the story in the real world.

I know I've probably written this here before, but I continue to believe that the far left is anarchistic and anti-American, just hoping to see everything come falling down. It's like those stories we hear every so often of the police or fire department finding someone who somehow became trapped beneath the stool in an outhouse. The guy goes down there for some perverse satisfaction that comes from being covered in human filth. That's how I see the liberal religion. There's nothing a liberal can say that's not intended to destroy human decency and achievement; destroy the traditional family; obtain the necessities of life for those who refuse to work; normalize perversion.

The biggest thing in Mitt Romney's favor is that the liberals take exception to what he stands for. Every criticism of Romney by a liberal is an endorsement of his qualifications to be President.

July 3, 2012 at 6:09 a.m.
MTJohn said...

prairie_dog said..."All of the liberal letters to Santa Claus have yet to yield any solution to the problems Obama faced when he took office."

Curious logic, pd. This sounds like you are advocating for electing a president who will return to the policies that caused the problems that Obama faced when he took office. Another example of warped ideology trumps reason!

July 3, 2012 at 6:39 a.m.
joneses said...

Obastard has violated his oath of office numerous times and everything he has done has failed. Obastard is not running on his record but continues to avoid his failed policies and the blind, deceived foolish liberals still are so stupid they give him a pass on all his lies. This reminds me Germany in the 1930s where the whole population was deceived. The liberal sheeps new slogan will be "Heil Obastard!"

July 3, 2012 at 6:45 a.m.
dude_abides said...

joneses lives in a world of liberal Nazis. I guess in his reality the NRA put flowers in their own muzzles.

July 3, 2012 at 7:21 a.m.
Greyhawk said...

Crawl back in your hold prairie_dog. We've all seen enough of your behind today.

July 3, 2012 at 7:24 a.m.
joneses said...

LIBERALISM EXPLAINED Fundamental Premise

You are too stupid to run your life. It is the right of the self-elected elite few to run it. You must fund the way they run your life.

The statement you make by voting for liberals: If you vote for liberals and aren’t one of the 1% of the elite, you agree that you are stupid.

July 3, 2012 at 7:36 a.m.
joneses said...

dude,

And like Hitler you dummycrat libtards are against gun ownership. Continue with your shouting "Heil Obastard, He is our Messiah"

July 3, 2012 at 7:53 a.m.
joneses said...

A Few Examples of Liberal Logic

Liberals think telling blacks they are intelligent enough to make it on their own without the governments help is racist.

Liberals call a homicide bomber that kill women and children a freedom fighter but calls an Israeli soldier defending his country from these homicide bombers a terrorist.

Diane Sawyer makes 12 million dollars a year but calls a CEO making 3 million dollars a year greedy.

Moochelle Obama spends 500 million dollars of taxpayer money on one of many vacations and it is not news worthy. Ann Romney spends $1,000.00 on a blouse and it makes the headlines.

July 3, 2012 at 8:03 a.m.
joneses said...

By the way, you Man Made Global Warming Activist can shut up now that the temperatures are returning to normal for this time of year.

July 3, 2012 at 8:29 a.m.

You can also add, Joneses, the racist Democratic Party/liberal theory that tax paying, American citizens of Mexican ancestry are all ok with illegal aliens from Mexico breaking into the US just because they share the same ancestry, and will vote Democratic because they're ok with lawlessness.

July 3, 2012 at 8:29 a.m.
shifarobe said...

NO WHERE IS BO MORE POPULAR THAN IN HIS OWN HEAD! He says to himself, I AM A "BFD", I AM A "BFD", I AM A "BFD!! Narcissist in Chief!!

July 3, 2012 at 8:51 a.m.
fairmon said...

We would be well served by a fiscally responsible leader with a liberal ideology toward social issues. We aren't looking for a church pastor or a charismatic TV star that photographs well. Obama is an inexperienced idiot but I can't make a case for Romney either. We need a candidate willing to simplify the tax codes by setting "fair" rates at each income level that will equal expenditures and eliminate all deductions, reductions, incentives and other individual and business welfare loop holes.

o Why incentivize proliferation with deductions for children, the more you have the greater the tax reduction, why? Do we have a people shortage with over 16% real unemployment?

o Why require those preferring to rent help those preferring to buy with interest deductions?

o Why require those that can't afford an electric car help those that can afford one if they want to buy one?

o Why penalize those that opt to be single or become single due to other reasons by taxing them at a higher rate?

o Why is the tax system used to hide a welfare program with 1000s getting a refund in excess of taxes paid? If the welfare is justified then establish and fund a program for it.

These are only few examples of how convoluted the tax system is with all the manipulation and favor showing by congress. Why so many headings such as single, married, head of household with different rates for each?

Why not set a reasonable and competitive business rate to be paid on profits with profits defined without subsidies, deductions, reductions etc. etc.

Hello, with this kind of transparency regarding who was paying how much for what and paying enough taxes to equal expenditures there may be a major attitude adjustment. There may even be more attention to needs instead of so many wants. It is not as complicated as most members of congress and the administration would have us believe. They are drunk on the power and ability to manipulate the system. Neither party has an exclusive claim on this trait.

SB-13 and HR-25 must be good tax system proposals since the wealthy, including highly paid journalist, and most in congress oppose them.

July 3, 2012 at 8:59 a.m.
conservative said...

Well now, this is very revealing. The loontoonist has tipped his hand here because for him and his followers the Presidency is about shallow charisma instead of competence.

July 3, 2012 at 9:03 a.m.
Leaf said...

Wow, this Joneses guy is nuts.

July 3, 2012 at 9:05 a.m.
joneses said...

blonde,

One of my favorites is the liberals that are always pissing and moaning about the wealthy but are the same ones buying lottery tickets to become wealthy. There is no end to their hypocrisy.

July 3, 2012 at 9:10 a.m.
joneses said...

In June 2007 (then) Presidential Candidate Barack Obama declared that the USA "Was no longer a Christian nation." In 2009 President Obama canceled the 21st annual National Day of Prayer ceremony at the White House under the ruse Of "not wanting to offend anyone" BUT... on September 25, 2009 from 4 AM until 7 PM, a National Day of Prayer FOR THE MUSLIM RELIGION was Held on Capitol Hill, Beside the White House. There were over 50,000 Muslims in D.C. that day.

July 3, 2012 at 9:20 a.m.
joneses said...

jonross,

Do not forget obastard kissing Hugo Chavez's azz. Do not forget him hosting the terrorist organization The Muslim Brotherhood at the White House. do not forget the millions of dollars obastard and billary gave to the terrorist group Hezbollah after they continually shot rockets at Israel.

July 3, 2012 at 9:21 a.m.

Harp, it seems to me it's often the case that a liberal ideology and fiscal irresponsibility go hand in hand. It doesn't have to, but with the current Democratic Party that is the norm. There's one Democrat who broke that mold, and the Democratic Party lunatics would never think of nominating him because he lacks charisma, that's former Governor Phil Bredesen.

He's one Democrat I voted for. Instead of a steady, responsible man like Bredesen, we have a leftist spendaholic in the White House. Charisma isn't everything.

Obama's charisma is a media creation. Though I have problems with Bill Clinton, his charisma is real. Obama is not at ease with people and seems to look down on them. He's phony. GW Bush I think was a regular guy, not phony, but didn't have much charisma. I'll take a less charismatic leader who knows what he's doing, then what we have now, which is an idiot who thinks he's a "BFD", as Shifarobe pointed out.

July 3, 2012 at 9:24 a.m.
conservative said...

Very astute JonRoss. His Freudian slip on national TV when he made the "my Muslim faith" comment should have opened the eyes of the blind who couldn't see the obvious contradictions in his purported Christian faith and his actions including his association with a "church" led by his radical heathen Marxist "pastor."

July 3, 2012 at 9:35 a.m.
mymy said...

It's still the economy stupid. Obama has done nothing to help but only make things worse. You would think the dummies would catch on somewhere along the way.

Job Repot Fri.!

July 3, 2012 at 9:43 a.m.
alprova said...

BBND wrote: "You can also add, Joneses, the racist Democratic Party/liberal theory that tax paying, American citizens of Mexican ancestry are all ok with illegal aliens from Mexico breaking into the US just because they share the same ancestry, and will vote Democratic because they're ok with lawlessness."

The broken record, chirping parrot types this garbage again.

If such a "theory" has roots, then I'm sure that you can dig up proof that so much as one "Democratic Party/Liberal" has ever uttered such nonsense.

If this imaginary "theory" is not true, then what the heck are you and Rush Limbaugh so worried about? Any "American citizen of Mexican ancestry" who is not "okay with lawlessness," will surely vote for a Republican...right?

The President's decision to suspend deportations of young Hispanics who were brought here as children, who themselves have not violated any law on the books by being present in this country, was absolutely right, just, and morally superior to any opinion that contradicts it.

People are free to attack his decision as being one made to score political favoritism of their fellow Hispanics, but no one has the ability to glimpse into the minds of so much as one person, in order to determine how they will vote in response.

If you ask me, and I know you didn't, I think it chaps your shiny hiney that Mitt didn't propose this novel idea first, if the truth were known.

Goodness knows that the Democrats in general, are far more likely to be realistic when it comes to dealing humanely with the issue of illegal immigration, and the party far more likely to offer rational and sane decisions when forming immigration policy.

The simple fact is that in this country, and under our system of justice, children of parents who came here illegally, have committed no crime, nor can any argument be made that they have.

If the President picks up a few votes, by anyone of any race or nationality, for having put his foot down to halt a policy that formerly treated them as if they were criminals, so much the better.

July 3, 2012 at 9:46 a.m.
lkeithlu said...

Very astute JonRoss. His Freudian slip on national TV when he made the "my Muslim faith" comment should have opened the eyes of the blind who couldn't see the obvious contradictions in his purported Christian faith and his actions including his association with a "church" led by his radical heathen Marxist "pastor.

Sorry conservative, but this was a lie spread on the internet. Go to the original source and see. Otherwise you are also a liar.

July 3, 2012 at 9:47 a.m.
mymy said...

Obama's foreign policy has helped nobody but our enemies. Ever wonder why, dummies? Just like the economy, you don't have a clue what is really going on.

July 3, 2012 at 9:48 a.m.
Easy123 said...

Same whiners, different day.

July 3, 2012 at 9:48 a.m.
lkeithlu said...

If you can show where I have lied, do so. Otherwise you are just handwaving and it means nothing.

July 3, 2012 at 9:52 a.m.

Clay, once again, zeroes in on a critical issue for the republic.

July 3, 2012 at 10 a.m.
lkeithlu said...

Be specific. I read the transcript and did not use the clip.

July 3, 2012 at 10:02 a.m.
mymy said...

With Obama it is not what he says, but what he does. What he does is more proof of what he is trying to do to this country with his domestic and foreign policies.

July 3, 2012 at 10:16 a.m.
miraweb said...

Poor Mitt. The co-chair of his London fundraiser just had to step down. Seems Bob Diamond, the CEO of Barclays Capital, was manipulating the LIBOR interest rates and the fraud became public just weeks before Mitt's big fundraising party in London. The FBI is now looking into criminal charges. Up to 20 banks are in the investigation.

Geez - can't a multi-multi millionaire catch a break anywhere?

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/10bcca1e-c48e-11e1-a98c-00144feabdc0.html#axzz1zZI8PZIm

July 3, 2012 at 10:20 a.m.
jdavid said...

I'm fairly new to this site. Are JONSES, JONROSS and CONSERVATIVE the same person? Surely there can't be 3 different people with so little regard for actual facts on this small a thread.

July 3, 2012 at 10:29 a.m.
miraweb said...

jdavid meet Francis. Francis meet jdavid. Francis is our resident wingbat. Most of us just skip over his rants and move on.

July 3, 2012 at 10:35 a.m.
BobMKE said...

(From one of my e-mails)

10 Reasons to Dislike Romney A lot is being said in the media about Mitt Romney not being "likable" or that he doesn't "relate" well to people. We struggled to understand why...he is after all.drop dead handsome, has a beautiful wife.....isn't that enough to ensure popularity for most Americans? So after much research, we have come up with a Top Ten list to explain this unlikablility.

Top Ten Reasons To Dislike Mitt Romney

  1. Successful, self-made businessman. (Dad didn't give him a hand-out; he and Ann had to make it on their own)

  2. Been married to ONE woman his entire life, and has been FAITHFUL to her.

  3. No scandals or skeletons in his closet. (How boring is that?)

  4. Can't speak in a fake southern black preacher voice when necessary.

  5. Puts his dog on the car as opposed to eating dogs. (As Obama did in Indonesia

  6. Has pots of money (made it all himself) and since nobody else in this country has any desire to have pots of money....we don't like him!!!

  7. Has a family of great boys....none of them are in drug rehab.

  8. Doesn't smoke (even in secret), drink alcohol, or do drugs (not even in college, where other people were NOT inhaling)

  9. Represents an America of "yesterday", where people believed in God, went to Church, didn't screw around, worked hard, and became a SUCCESS! (We can't relate to such an anachronism)

  10. Oh yes.....he's a MORMON. That horrible religion that teaches it's members to be clean-living, patriotic, fiscally conservative, charitable, self-reliant, honest, upright and MORAL!

And one more point.....pundits say because of his wealth, he can't relate to ordinary Americans. I guess that's because he made that money ALL BY HIMSELF.....as opposed to marrying it (as in John Kerry) or inheriting it from Dad (as in Jack, Robert & Ted Kennedy.) We didn't understand that actually working at a job and earning your own money made you unrelatable to Americans. Strange.

July 3, 2012 at 10:43 a.m.
alprova said...

JonRoss wrote: "My suspicions of Barack of Nazareth began when early on he was the only candiate not wearing a U.S. flag pin. He refused until he was shamed into it."

Google "Mitt Romney images." See if you can find one photograph of the man wearing a flag pin.

I guess you had better fire off a letter to his campaign, shaming him into wearing one from now on.

July 3, 2012 at 10:45 a.m.
Jack_Dennis said...

Lots of great points made today by the right-handers. All the left has is "we're more enlightened and you guys are racist"......very divisive.

July 3, 2012 at 10:45 a.m.
lkeithlu said...

Funny, some of these same attributes can be applied to Obama.

I am a little uncomfortable with the Mormon thing, for two reasons: he being a leader in the church, and the church's stated intention to run the US as a theocracy.

July 3, 2012 at 10:48 a.m.
miraweb said...

Admittedly, I did get a laugh that Mitt Romney takes his iPad to church. The only question I have was it Angry Birds or Plants vs Zombies.

http://www.kentucky.com/2012/07/02/2246419/romney-takes-summer-break-before.html

July 3, 2012 at 11 a.m.
alprova said...

Francis wrote: " In 2009 President Obama canceled the 21st annual National Day of Prayer ceremony at the White House under the ruse Of "not wanting to offend anyone" BUT... on September 25, 2009 from 4 AM until 7 PM, a National Day of Prayer FOR THE MUSLIM RELIGION was Held on Capitol Hill, Beside the White House. There were over 50,000 Muslims in D.C. that day."

http://www.snopes.com/politics/religion/capitolislam.asp

One could read your copy and pasted rant and surmise that this Muslim gathering was Obama's idea. It wasn't and he had not a thing to do with it.

The observance of the National Day of Prayer was not canceled, but an official ceremony, hosted by the White House was indeed canceled.

The event was organized by the leadership of a Mosque located in New Jersey and in no manner was approved or endorsed by the President or anyone else in the White House.

July 3, 2012 at 11:09 a.m.

Too bad if you're tired of reading it, Alprova. I maintain the Democratic Party "braintrust" takes a racist/stereotype approach, "Black Americans"should only vote Democrat otherwise they're Uncle Tom's, "Mexican Americans" don't mineD lawlessnesS if it helps Mexicans, and if women aren't feminist/liberals they're not really women.

The only reason Obama gave amnesty with benefits to illegal aliens from Mexico was for political reasons, it had nothing to do with empathy. You know it, everyone knows it.

The Democratic Party is the party of the hyphen. Instead of promoting the idea that we are all Americans, they take the hyphenated approach. They promote division.

July 3, 2012 at 11:10 a.m.
lkeithlu said...

So, JonRoss, have you identified my supposed lies yet, or were you just mouthing off?

July 3, 2012 at 11:10 a.m.
lkeithlu said...

We were talking about Michele's address at the church in Nashville, JonRoss. Nice dodge, though.

July 3, 2012 at 11:16 a.m.
Easy123 said...

Blonde,

You're still spouting baseless opinion.

And you still think all immigrants are from Mexico. And you believe that poor people don't pay taxes.

You're ignorant. You know it, everyone knows it.

Why should anyone give any consideration to your psychotic ramblings?

July 3, 2012 at 11:18 a.m.
alprova said...

JonRoss wrote: "I saw the clip and reran it several times."

You're like every other Obama basher out there, who hears only what they want to hear. Taking spoken words out of context is what you people hang on to, because the truth just does not work in your favor.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/muslimfaith.asp

July 3, 2012 at 11:20 a.m.
lkeithlu said...

This administration has made mistakes, and there are things that anyone can point out to criticize Obama and his White House. Why, then must people make sh*t up rather than focusing on facts? I find this bizarre. I didn't like the Bush administration, but I tried to focus on what is real, not on what some whacked-out blogger conspiracy theorist claimed. Why is there so much crap being put out there rather than discussion of the real issues? I also see, on both sides, a problem with confusing opinion with fact, and folks on the outside criticizing the decisions made by people whose job it is to look at all the evidence and render a decision. (kind of like those polls: was OJ really innocent? The arrogance! As if the general public knew more about the evidence and the law than the lawyers, jury and judge hearing the case)

July 3, 2012 at 11:23 a.m.
Jack_Dennis said...

Blonde: You are wise beyond your years.

Easy: If they're psychotic ramblings on here, it's not Blonde. It's your simplistic, sophomoric, wickypedic ramblings. Come back in a couple years.

July 3, 2012 at 11:25 a.m.
lkeithlu said...

oops double post

July 3, 2012 at 11:26 a.m.
lkeithlu said...

I appear to have gotten two threads confused. However, Alprova has provided the evidence that the "my muslim faith" quote was out of context. Jon Ross, you still have not demonstrated a single lie I have posted.

July 3, 2012 at 11:33 a.m.
joneses said...

Fact: Obama said during his presidential campaign he would cut the debt in half in 4 years. He did not but actually increased it by 50%. So tell me liberals, did Obama lie?

July 3, 2012 at 11:35 a.m.
lkeithlu said...

I appear to have gotten two threads confused. However, Alprova has provided the evidence that the "my muslim faith" quote was out of context. Jon Ross, you still have not demonstrated a single lie I have posted.

As far as the prayer breakfast at the White House? There hasn't been one in Obama's three years. Bush II had one every year, but Bush I and Reagan each had only one. It is entirely a personal choice.

July 3, 2012 at 11:36 a.m.
alprova said...

BBND wrote: "Too bad if you're tired of reading it, Alprova. I maintain the Democratic Party "braintrust" takes a racist/stereotype approach, "Black Americans"should only vote Democrat otherwise they're Uncle Tom's, "Mexican Americans" don't mineD lawlessnesS if it helps Mexicans, and if women aren't feminist/liberals they're not really women."

Type it a million times. It will never be true. As much as you like to believe that you are gifted with ESP, the fact is that you suffer from brain farts.

I'll be willing to bet that if I had opportunity to run a brush through your hair, that it would snag on a vent pipe located on the top of your scalp.

"The only reason Obama gave amnesty with benefits to illegal aliens from Mexico was for political reasons, it had nothing to do with empathy. You know it, everyone knows it."

Unlike yourself, I do not profess to know what motivates the President to do a thing. Even if it was as you say, for 'political reasons,' you really ought to give the man his due, and acknowledge that it was a stroke of genius.

"The Democratic Party is the party of the hyphen. Instead of promoting the idea that we are all Americans, they take the hyphenated approach. They promote division."

I'll make another bet. You've got a Rush Limbaugh bobblehead figurine on the dash of your car, don'tcha?

July 3, 2012 at 11:42 a.m.
Easy123 said...

JonRoss,

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/muslimfaith.asp

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/04/us/politics/04prayer.html?_r=1

But no one will be able to reason with you. Your brain is impervious to truth and facts.

July 3, 2012 at 11:43 a.m.
Jack_Dennis said...

JonRoss: You're preaching to a bunch of BHO (peace be upon him) acolytes.

July 3, 2012 at 11:44 a.m.
joneses said...

I do not think Obama is a Christian or a Muslim as I do not think the narcissist SOB believes in anything greater than himself.

July 3, 2012 at 11:49 a.m.
joneses said...

ike, easy,

Fact: Obama said during his presidential campaign he would cut the debt in half in 4 years. He did not but actually increased it by 50%. So tell me, did Obama lie?

July 3, 2012 at 11:52 a.m.
shifarobe said...

Easy, you're truly are a moron.

I never said all Immigrants are from Mexico. First of all, I'm referring to illegal aliens from Mexico because that's the issue, that's the group of people Obama is taking advantage of for political gain. Illegal aliens can be from any nation, but the issue is about illegal aliens from Mexico. Focus! You refer to them as immigrants, they're not, they're illegal aliens or intruders. You're embarrassing yourself in your feeble attempt to paint me as a racist.

Your party, has a racist strategy, be kind to illegal aliens from Mexico and the "Mexican American" vote will be theirs.

It's going to backfire.

Regarding the poor paying taxes, they have money confiscated from their checks like everyone else does. They're subjected to fees, penalties, taxes the same as everyone else. But no poor person writes a check to Uncle Sam on April 15th. The treasury is not being filled from checks from the poor. You're confused.

July 3, 2012 at 11:52 a.m.
Easy123 said...

Joneses,

Do you ever quit whining? LOL!

Your religion is Obama bashing and you come here to worship everyday.

July 3, 2012 at 11:52 a.m.
Easy123 said...

Lol!

Shifarobe and blondebutnotdumb are the same person.

July 3, 2012 at 11:55 a.m.
joneses said...

easy,

I asked you a simple question and you have not the courage to answer it. Why?

July 3, 2012 at 11:57 a.m.
joneses said...

Presidential Oath of Office

"I, name, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and I will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States."

Another question. Has Obama violated the Oath of Office?

July 3, 2012 at 11:59 a.m.
alprova said...

JonRoss wrote: "My muslim faith is totally in context. I have watched it a dozen times. It slipped out of his mouth."

Go read the snopes article. It clearly explains what happened and what the President was speaking about.

Any accusation that he was making any claim to being a Muslim is just about the worst case of taking one's words out of context, that can be imagined.

July 3, 2012 at noon
Easy123 said...

Joneses,

Because I don't talk to psych patients.

July 3, 2012 at 12:01 p.m.
joneses said...

easy,

I asked two simple question that even a person of your low intellect could understand and you have not the courage to answer it. Thanks for showing us your true self. I have just made you look foolish. LOL!

July 3, 2012 at 12:05 p.m.
miraweb said...

I did come across a funny coincidence. Ann Romney earned a bachelor's in French from the Harvard Extension School. I wondered when she learned to speak it. Turns out she went to France as a study-abroad student at the same time that Mitt Romney, her boyfriend, was a Mormon missionary in Paris.

They married a couple of months after they both returned.

Ah love . . .

July 3, 2012 at 12:07 p.m.

What does charisma contribute to the making of good policy and the defense of the constitution?

Alprova, I would let that one go, but Obama also claimed he had been to 56 states with just one more to go. Guess how many islamic states there are? The answer is 57 exactly. I agree with Joneses though. This guy believes in only himself. His ego hangs on him like a sack.

July 3, 2012 at 12:09 p.m.
joneses said...

miraweb,

Ah entitlement minded . . .

Moochelle Obama spends 500 million dollars of taxpayer money on one of many vacations and it is not news worthy. Ann Romney spends $1,000.00 on a blouse and it makes the headlines.

July 3, 2012 at 12:10 p.m.
Easy123 said...

Shifarobe or bbnd (whichever),

You have only addressed "Mexican" immigrants. And that is not the only group that is part of this issue. If Obama was just going after the "Mexican" vote then why didn't he only apply the Dream Act to Mexican immigrants? Obama is reaching out to Latino's, not just Mexicans.

I don't have to paint you as a racist. You do that all by yourself.

It won't backfire, it has already worked.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/politics/story/2012-06-24/Hispanic-voters-Obama-Romney-election/55796866/1

"Regarding the poor paying taxes, they have money confiscated from their checks like everyone else does. They're subjected to fees, penalties, taxes the same as everyone else. But no poor person writes a check to Uncle Sam on April 15th. The treasury is not being filled from checks from the poor. You're confused."

THIS IS A FABRICATION BY YOU!

http://www.cbpp.org/cms/index.cfm?fa=view&id=3505

July 3, 2012 at 12:13 p.m.
Easy123 said...

Joneses,

I don't answer your questions because I am not obligated to. Answer them yourself. And by no means have you made me look foolish. However, you do succeed in making yourself look like a fool every single day. Your incessant whining, outlandish claims, and the accumulation of patently ignorant posts on this site only adds to the growing legend that is your stupidity. Thank you for showing everyone here how truly moronic you right-wingers can be. But please, by all means, keep posting and ranting. I always get a kick out of your ridiculous posts and the utter insanity that spews from your keyboard. Keep up the whining. We all love to watch you bask in your obtuseness.

LMAO! POS! SOB! MF! LOLOLOL!

July 3, 2012 at 12:20 p.m.
joneses said...

Will easy123 or any other liberal on here answer these two questions? Please enlighten us.

Fact: Obama said during his presidential campaign he would cut the debt in half in 4 years. He did not but actually increased it by 50%. So tell me, did Obama lie?

Obama's Presidential Oath of Office

"I, Barrack Hussein Obama, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and I will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States."

Another question. Has Obama violated the Oath of Office?

July 3, 2012 at 12:21 p.m.
miraweb said...

No worries, jonsie. The Romneys now get the same Secret Service protection that the Obamas have. They even get paid the same to travel along to the London Olympics and the family trip to Israel this summer.

Admittedly, they have to sit through three hour church services each week. Pretty tough duty for a crew known for hookers and strip clubs.

July 3, 2012 at 12:25 p.m.
Jack_Dennis said...

Easy123: Face it, son. You're having your lunch eaten today.

July 3, 2012 at 12:26 p.m.
joneses said...

Easy,

Thanks for showing us how foolish you are by avoiding my question. I have not used foul language today and am only asking two simple questions that for some reason you think it better to make insults and excuses why you will not answer them. It is only two simple questions. Again you look foolish by avoiding these two questions. LOL!

July 3, 2012 at 12:26 p.m.
joneses said...

miraweb,

Hookers and strip clubs? Please explain.

July 3, 2012 at 12:28 p.m.
Jack_Dennis said...

joneses: Easy is eagerly searching wicky for a response.

July 3, 2012 at 12:31 p.m.

He is referring to the shame some agents brought upon the secret service while down south with the president and Hillary.

July 3, 2012 at 12:32 p.m.
Easy123 said...

Joneses,

Again, how can someone look foolish by NOT answering a question. You look foolish sitting there waiting for a response that will never come. :)

But please, keep acting like you have done something. I don't know that I've ever seen someone thump their chest for simply asking a question. But you seem to have done it. Congratulations.

July 3, 2012 at 12:35 p.m.

What is going on with the related articles down there? tt, swf test? All of them are dated may 11th 1901 too.

July 3, 2012 at 12:36 p.m.
joneses said...

jack,

If easy has to search for the answers then he might really be academically challenged as they are not difficult questions. I have asked the question about the debt many times on here and have never received an answer from an Obama supporter. Maybe they are so challenged by lack of reasoning they do not understand the question. Bless their hearts, I cannot make the questions anymore easier to understand.

July 3, 2012 at 12:38 p.m.
joneses said...

Easy,

I can answer that for you. You have shown us how someone can look foolish by not answering a simple question. Thanks for helping me answer your question. LOL!

I am not acting like I have done anything but apparently you think asking two very simple questions is extraordinary. Easy, it is not an extraordinary feat as they are only two very simple questions.

July 3, 2012 at 12:44 p.m.
Easy123 said...

Joneses,

Your childish logic makes me laugh.

If they are so simple, then why don't you answer them yourself? By all means, unless you are too dense, answer your own simple question.

July 3, 2012 at 12:47 p.m.
joneses said...

Easy,

Now that is the worst attempt yet in avoiding these two simple questions. Just when I thought you could not look anymore foolish you say something more foolish than your last excuse why you will not answer the questions. You are really looking foolish now. LOL!

I tell you what. Just answer one of the questions and I will leave you alone for the rest of the day.

By the way, I do not think you are laughing.

July 3, 2012 at 12:52 p.m.
Easy123 said...

Joneses,

Please explain how I look foolish. I'd love to hear it. It's always interesting to watch an adult act like a child. You do it so well.

I haven't given an excuse. I'm not obligated to answer your question. I don't know why that fact hasn't permeated your brain yet. But I wouldn't expect it to. You continue to look like an idiot while you wait for an answer.

I'll tell you what, you keep asking and waiting for an answer! :)

By the way, myself and others on here laugh at your post everyday. Your stupidity is very amusing. And I'm not the only one that feels that way. Several others have expressed those same sentiments.

July 3, 2012 at 12:58 p.m.
Jack_Dennis said...

Joneses: You just need to type slower.

July 3, 2012 at 12:58 p.m.
Jack_Dennis said...

Attention Leftists: "Perhaps the media could provide an "Obama said" to "Obama meant" translation service"....... -Political Math

July 3, 2012 at 12:59 p.m.
lkeithlu said...

joneses and JonRoss, two of your claims ("my muslim faith" and the prayer breakfasts) were shown to be inaccurate. Your response? To go on to other topics. Are you too dishonest to admit you are wrong?

July 3, 2012 at 1:03 p.m.
joneses said...

easy,

I do not care what anyone on here thinks as proven by my post. I do find it amusing you avoiding a simple question. What I find more amusing is you know the answer but are to ashamed to answer even one of these two simple questions. You not answering the questions makes you look foolish to everyone on here. I have been as civil as can be today but you are the one who has chosen to spout of vile words. Remember when you said "LMAO! POS! SOB! MF!" at 12:20 this afternoon? You look foolish by not answering the question and now you are the childish one for using such filthy language. LOL!

July 3, 2012 at 1:10 p.m.
prairie_dog said...

MT John,

There are more than two ways to go with a list of problems. Going back is not the answer, but Obama's policies have not solved anything, and he's the guy in the big chair. It's his job to solve the problems, or fail to, and he has failed.

Obama has never run a business; he has never worked for a business where the bottom line meant the difference between making a living or failing. That's why he doesn't know what to do. He ought to be hosting a talk show or fronting for the NAACP, but he doesn't need to be trying to fix an economy when he has no experience doing anything except trading government give-aways for votes.

July 3, 2012 at 1:11 p.m.
Jack_Dennis said...

John Roberts was born in Kenya.

July 3, 2012 at 1:12 p.m.
joneses said...

ike,

I made no reference to a "Prayer Breakfast". I referenced The National Day of Prayer.

July 3, 2012 at 1:12 p.m.
Easy123 said...

Joneses,

I was mocking you. But apparently you didn't get that. LOL!

It's like conversing with a child. Unbelievable.

July 3, 2012 at 1:13 p.m.
BobMKE said...

Regarding my 10:43 a.m. post, for which I am not taking credit for, but I will take credit for posting it because it counters Clay’s cartoon. I can’t believe that I got crickets from Al and Easy. WOW. Now watch them “cherry pick” a few points instead of commenting on all of them. Or will we all continue to hear crickets from them?

July 3, 2012 at 1:14 p.m.
Jack_Dennis said...

Actually, BobMKE. It was right on the mark.

July 3, 2012 at 1:20 p.m.
joneses said...

easy,

You still are looking foolish by not answering the question. Do not feel bad as none of your other liberal friends have the courage to answer the question either. Not only have you shown how foolish you look you have helped all the liberals on here look foolish. Thanks a bunch! LOL!

I have to go now. Do not worry I will ask you the questions again when I return. Maybe by then you can come up with more lame, foolish excuses to avoid the question. LOL!

Have a good day fool.

July 3, 2012 at 1:23 p.m.
joneses said...

Jack Dennis

Maybe easy will answer if you ask him the questions. Feel free to copy and paste them.

July 3, 2012 at 1:24 p.m.
Jack_Dennis said...

Easy: Better find a snack before dinner, because joneses ate your lunch! bwahahahaha

July 3, 2012 at 1:26 p.m.
lkeithlu said...

Why was the prayer breakfast cancelled ?

I answered this already. It wasn't.

July 3, 2012 at 1:28 p.m.
lkeithlu said...

sorry ikee, I pretty much pass over your comments, alpos, and 123

Then why do you continue to ask? Are you talking to yourself again?

July 3, 2012 at 1:33 p.m.
miraweb said...

One more bit of Romney trivia. Romney and Netanyahu are old work buddies. They worked together in Boston as management consultants after Netanyahu finished up at MIT. It's the only job, other than Bain, that Romney ever had.

July 3, 2012 at 1:47 p.m.
lkeithlu said...

The psychosis is just too strong today. I've had more rational conversations with a three year old. Signing out. Happy 4th of July everyone!

July 3, 2012 at 2 p.m.

BOBMKE, well I just got on, but I can refute the first point.

Mitt Romney did get aid from his father. Who do you think paid for his education? Where did he get the stock options he sold off so he didn't have to work while in college?

As self-made men go, he's in about the same place as Bill Gates. He didn't even start off poor, no matter how you try to make him out to be an up-from-his-bootstraps story.

While conveniently ignoring the real story of his business practices. He didn't build things. He bought them, then sold them while other people did that work. He's a banker, not an inventor, not a creator, not a salesman, but a money-pusher.

And I remember his phoniness when he was talking about grits.

But really, you're still so hung up on eating dog meat that you can't tell the difference between eating something and cruel treatment? Maybe you need to make a visit to Bovine University. Eating something isn't necessarily cruel, and while to you eating g dog-meat is anathema, that is not true everywhere.

Besides, child versus adult. Do learn to tell the difference.

And yes, a lot of money and a life of privilege does mean you can have problems relating to other Americans. He already demonstrated that with his suggestion that children can just get a loan from their parents and his indifference to being without insurance.

And yes, many Americans have learned that the most ostensibly religious are often the least virtuous. Then again, we knew that when this country was founded. True Believers are among the most perniciously dangerous to liberty. After all, they are doing things for the Rightfulness of it.

July 3, 2012 at 2:34 p.m.
miraweb said...

He was lucky that his dad footed the loan for the first Belmont property after socking away all the AMC stock for his high school graduation gift.

Mitt's son Taggart is even luckier that his father's "blind" trust managed to shift $10 million into Taggart's very own Solamere Capital Founders Fund - that has now contributed about $7500 to Mitt Romney - and oddly enough $7500 to Tim Pawlenty (remember him?).

July 3, 2012 at 2:56 p.m.
anniebelle said...

Romney Invested in Medical-Waste Firm That Disposed of Aborted Fetuses, Government Documents Show Source: Mother Jones Romney Invested in Medical-Waste Firm That Disposed of Aborted Fetuses, Government Documents Show And these documents challenge Romney's claim that he left Bain Capital in early 1999. The documents—one of which was signed by Romney—also call into question the account of Romney's exit from Bain that the company and the Romney campaign have provided. But documents filed by Bain and Stericycle with the Securities and Exchange Commission—and obtained by Mother Jones—list Romney as an active participant in the investment. And this deal helped Stericycle, a company with a poor safety record, grow, while yielding tens of millions of dollars in profits for Romney and his partners. The documents—one of which was signed by Romney—also contradict the official account of Romney's exit from Bain. The document also states that Romney may be deemed to share voting and dispositive power with respect to 2,116,588 shares of common stock in Stericycle in his capacity as sole shareholder of the Bain entities that invested in the company.

July 3, 2012 at 3:28 p.m.
Easy123 said...

Anniebelle,

I heard about this story last night. Very interesting.

Seems as though Romney was playing a big role in the company even after he supposedly "left" Bain. This doesn't look good on Mitt.

July 3, 2012 at 3:35 p.m.
joneses said...

Will easy123 or any other liberal on here answer these two questions? Please enlighten us.

Fact: Obama said during his presidential campaign he would cut the debt in half in 4 years. He did not but actually increased it by 50%. So tell me, did Obama lie?

Obama's Presidential Oath of Office "I, Barrack Hussein Obama, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and I will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States."

Another question. Has Obama violated the Oath of Office?

July 3, 2012 at 3:50 p.m.
alprova said...

joneses wrotew: "Obama said during his presidential campaign he would cut the debt in half in 4 years. He did not but actually increased it by 50%. So tell me, did Obama lie?"

A person is guity of lying, only if at the time it is told, the person knows it to be factually incorrect, or if they have no intention of living up to a promise.

You nor I have any way of knowing whether or not the man intentionally misrepresented his intentions.

Now, did he break a promise to cut the debt and instead, increased it? Absolutely. He's guilty as charged.

Did he lie? Probably not. He proably had full intention of following through with that promise.

The problems this nation was facing, and continues to face, have dictated a different course of action.

You consider him a liar. That's fine. No one is going to attempt to change your mind. Have a field day with my response, for all I care.

July 3, 2012 at 3:52 p.m.
joneses said...

Al,

You say Obama had full intention of cutting the debt in half so he added almost 6 trillion dollars to it because of a different course of action? Do you not realize how stupid that sounds? Hussein Obama has proven to be a pathological liar. he is deceiving you. But I will give you credit for answering the question as ridiculously as your answer is. Unlike easy who was to chicken%$#@ to even attempt to answer this simple question but continued to make pathetic excuses why he would not answer it. You are such a sheep.

July 3, 2012 at 3:58 p.m.
joneses said...

Shut up easy, you have no credibility here.

July 3, 2012 at 3:59 p.m.
joneses said...

Hussein Obama keeps telling his sheep he wants to move the country "forward" but he never says what he wants to move the country forward to. You are following him blind like the sheep you are. From all I have seen Hussein Obama wants complete government take over of all our lives and to install a ruling class like communist Russia had which will take away the incentive for the citizens to be productive all under the disguise of being fair. Apparently this is what libtard sheep want and it is pathetic as this type of government has proven to never work anywhere. Margaret Thatcher said "Socialism works until you run out of other peoples money". Well, we are at the point where we have run out of other people's money. Hussein Obama, by spending 6 trillion dollars has made it impossible to pay back this debt so the only option is for the country to go bankrupt. If Hussein Obama confiscated all the wealth of the wealthiest 1% of Americans it would not come close to paying off this debt. One of the reason's you liberals voted for Hussein Obama was because he said he would cut the debt in half. Well, he is on track to more than double the debt. Do you not feel stupid? It is obvious you and the rest of your sheep do not realize how this will impact you and all of us. When America defaults on it's debt Inflation will be so high a loaf of bread could cost $20.00. The American dollar will be worth pennies. The unemployment rate will sky rocket, and there will not be any money for the government to rescue your sorry asses. I cannot understand why you liberals do not see this or you do and think it a good thing. It is mind boggling. You liberals were correct condemning President Bush for adding 5 trillion dollars to the debt in 8 years which I agree was stupid but you praise Hussein Obama for adding 6 trillion dollars to the debt in 4 years? I do not understand why you give Hussein Obama a pass for adding over twice the amount of debt than President Bush. How can anyone see this as a good thing? Are you liberals that blind and stupid to not see what Hussein Obama is doing to this country? Wake up for God's sake Hussein Obama is out to destroy you.

July 3, 2012 at 4:01 p.m.
Easy123 said...

LOL!

I always knew your psychosis would bear its ugly head. It was only a matter of time.

You didn't want to hear an answer, Joneses. You already had your own psychotic answer. Congratulations on still being a dumbass. Your ignorance knows no bounds.

You have these long diatribes ready to copy and paste. You are a misguided soul. And trust me, YOU have no credibility here. People laugh and scoff at your posts. You don't care about facts or the truth. You already have your mind made up. It's like reading a post from a bratty child.

July 3, 2012 at 4:03 p.m.

joneses can't tell the difference between "I would like to do this" and "Well it seems that due to unfortunate circumstances I can't do this!"

He probably got upset at his parents who said they were going to Disneyworld, but then the car broke down, the house caught on fire, or somebody lost their job, and they couldn't afford it.

You might argue that the circumstances were remediable by Obama, but that would take more examination into the substance than we can expect from joneses.

Who apparently expects Obama to be a complete autocrat.

July 3, 2012 at 4:18 p.m.
joneses said...

happywithbeingdeceived

I only expect Hussein Obama to be honest but he cannot as he is a pathological liar. You and the rest of the liberal sheep are so mesmerized by the God like image you have given him you are not capable of realizing the damage you are doing by not holding him accountable for his lies and failures. I know this will hurt you liberals and you probably will report me to the police to be arrested for saying this but Hussein Obama is deceiving you. Please do not go into shock.

July 3, 2012 at 4:27 p.m.
Jack_Dennis said...

Easy123 always fair and balanced with his links......Huffington Post & motherjones. two well respected non-partisan sites! Bwhahahahaha... You're funny, little fellow.

July 3, 2012 at 4:32 p.m.
joneses said...

I have another question for the liberals.

Easy,

Please do not respond as you have proven to be unable to comprehend the simplest of questions.

Do you support Hussein Obama not having a budget for his four years in office? Remember the only budget Hussein Obama proposed was defeated 97 to 0 in the Senate. Not even avowed Socialist Bernie Sanders voted for Hussein Obama's budget because he said the proposal was considered “stale.”

July 3, 2012 at 5:07 p.m.
Easy123 said...

Joneses,

You're grasping at straws, pumpkin. You've already proven to be psychotic. No one wants to correspond with you.

July 3, 2012 at 5:11 p.m.
joneses said...

easy,

I know because like you they are mentally unable to give an answer without admitting Hussein Obama is a failure. If they do give an answer like al did earlier it is so absurd they actually look more foolish than you. LOL!

July 3, 2012 at 5:16 p.m.
LibDem said...

A couple of answers (mine only) for Mr. joneses:

Senator Obama's claims about the debt were campaign hype. These are not lies. These are expressions of a candidates hopes or, more likely, what he hopes we will believe. We all know this.

Mr. Obama has apparently not violated his Oath of Office. To my knowledge, there are no such pending charges. The oath seems a little subjective to me in any case. We've learned in the recent Commission prayer discussions that we're all Constitutional scholars.

(FlyingPurpleSheepleEater: 1901 was a great year. The year of Y1K, as I recall.)

July 3, 2012 at 5:18 p.m.
Easy123 said...

Joneses,

You don't get it. None of these things prove Obama is a failure. But keep thinking that. I'm sure you and the little voices in your head have great conversation. Keep it up though. You are truly a detriment to your side and your cause.

:). I enjoy LOL at your growing psychosis.

July 3, 2012 at 5:21 p.m.
conservative said...

I didn't get to use all of the quotes I had that were made by the the movers and shakers in the man is causing global warming crowd which revealed their true intentions of world governance, income redistribution and Socialism. However, I'm sure there will be more opportunities, after all it is summer and there are sure to be more "the sky is falling", gloom and doom stories.

July 3, 2012 at 5:25 p.m.
joneses said...

libdem

I appreciate your response. However campaign hype is the same as a lie. He was elected by the liberals to do what he said he was going to do and one thing he said was he was going to cut the debt in half. This lie by obama was in response to the displeasure everyone had with president Bush adding 5 trillion dollars to the debt. He lied to all that voted for him plain and simple.

And yes Hussein Obama has not been charged as why would Eric Holder support a charge against Obama for not upholding his oath of office? Hussein Obama has violated his oath of office by instructing the upholders of the law not to arrest illegal immigrants that have broken the law by entering this country illegal.

In Section 3 of the Constitution of the United States, it says that "The president sees that the laws are faithfully executed."

Since President Obama has just ordered that the laws on immigration will NOT be faithfully executed he has broken his oath of office.

Again, I appreciate your response.

Easy is to foolish to understand these simple questions. He even showed how foolish he is by saying no one would respond to my questions. all his excuses for not answering these questions are mindless. What a fool easy is. LOL!

Have a good evening. I am going to POPS in The Park to celebrate what is left of our independence before Hussein Obama takes more away. If Hussein Obama gets reelected it might be illegal to celebrate the 4th of July next year.

Good evening to you.

July 3, 2012 at 5:41 p.m.
raygunz said...

http://www.factcheck.org/2012/02/dueling-debt-deceptions/

In this chart, which we generated from the most recent historical data and projections (Table 7.1) from the Office of Management and Budget, it can be seen that the total federal debt in relation to the economy is reaching historically high levels — approaching levels not seen since World War II. But it can also be seen that the rise started long before Obama took office.

In fact, the upward trend began with Ronald Reagan’s fiscal 1982 budget, declined somewhat from fiscal 1997 through 2001, and resumed the upward climb with George W. Bush’s first budget in fiscal 2002 (which started Oct. 1, 2001).

Interesting stuff,if you care to inform yourself,it's easy enough with the google.

July 3, 2012 at 5:54 p.m.
LibDem said...

joneses: I hope your evening at POPS will be great. (And your comment on the demise of the 4th gave me a smile.) Have fun!

July 3, 2012 at 5:55 p.m.
joneses said...

One more thing Easy, you should not go to Pops in The Park for two reasons. (1) You are fat and the heat could kill you and (2) There will probably be American Flags and we all know how liberals view the American flag as a sign of hatred and liberals also find them offensive.

There might be someone there that is not an American and the liberals will insist the the flags be removed so that one person won't be offended.

July 3, 2012 at 5:56 p.m.
joneses said...

Libdem,

Thanks a bunch and I hope you have a good evening as well. I laugh at my exaggerations as well.

Take care,

July 3, 2012 at 5:58 p.m.
mymy said...

For those on the left that are going to be partying to celebrate the 4th, perhaps a little reading to understand what you are celebrating:

Feel free to scroll down to the TEXT for a quick read:

July 3, 2012 at 6:33 p.m.
conservative said...

Great job mymy and thanks!

July 3, 2012 at 6:49 p.m.
miraweb said...

In other news - It's official: Mermaids don't exist, either. Not even commie ones.

Though my cousin, who recently retired from the Navy in Norfolk, noted that she saw one of the city's mermaids (pictured in the NOAA link - like the cows project in NYC and other places) floating away to sea during a hurricane.

http://oceanservice.noaa.gov/facts/mermaids.html

I will certainly sleep better tonight. :)

Happy 4th!

July 3, 2012 at 7:56 p.m.
mymy said...

If anybody gets the Fox Business Channel and interested, tomorrow Lou Dobbs has a special report on Out Of Work. 4pm. = breaking down the jobs crisis in Am.

July 3, 2012 at 8:45 p.m.
Jack_Dennis said...

mymy: We just need another "stimmalas".

July 3, 2012 at 8:53 p.m.
mymy said...

Jack don't make me laugh. I have LOL all day at the left comments. Enough is enough.

July 3, 2012 at 8:59 p.m.
TOES02800 said...

Don't listen to alprova, he thinks giving everybody $168,000 will end all problems. The liberal thinking is mind boggling.

July 3, 2012 at 9:07 p.m.
mymy said...

OOPS, the Out of Work special is on Fox News now. Will be repeated at 12am and on Fox Business tomorrow.

July 3, 2012 at 9:13 p.m.
alprova said...

Francis wrote: "Do you support Hussein Obama not having a budget for his four years in office? Remember the only budget Hussein Obama proposed was defeated 97 to 0 in the Senate."

The President submitted budget proposals for each of the four years since he has been in office. He submitted his budget proposal for year 2010 on February 26, 2009. He submitted his budget proposal for year 2011 on February 1, 2010. He submitted his budget proposal for year 2012 on February 14, 2011. He submitted his budget proposal for year 2013 on February 13, 2012.

Source: http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/browse/collection.action?collectionCode=BUDGET&browsePath=Fiscal+Year+2013&isCollapsed=false&leafLevelBrowse=false&isDocumentResults=true&ycord=1315

The 2010 budget was passed in Congress on April 3, 2009. The votes were 233-193 in the House and 53-43 in the Senate.

Source: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123870974208284245.html

The 2011 budget was passed in Congress on April 14, 2011. The votes were 260-167 in the House and 81-19 in the Senate.

Source: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/04/14/congress-ready-close-budget-books-2011/

The 2012 budget was passed in Congress on 10/04/2011. The final votes were 352-66 in the House and 79-12 in the Senate.

Source: http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d112:HR02608:@@@L&summ2=m&;

The Obama 2013 budget proposal was nearly two thousand pages in length and was submitted to Congress on February 13, 2012.

Senator Jeff Sessions, R-Mississippi, introduced a 56 page bill that he called 'The Obama Budget', which was defeated by a unanimous 99–0 vote of the Senate on May 16, 2012.

Senator Kent Conrad of South Dakota spoke prior to the Senate vote, holding the President's budget proposal. "I think it’s readily apparent there is a big difference between the president’s budget, which I hold in my hands, and what Sen. Sessions has presented as being the president’s budget. This is not the president’s budget. So, of course, we’re not going to support it. It’s not what the president proposed." A vote was taken and the substitute bill was defeated 0-99.

Representative Mick Mulvaney, R-South Carolina introduced a similar substituted budget bill in the House on the same date, which was also voted against by a vote of 0-414.

Source: http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/05/house-and-senate-unanimously-reject-obama-budgets-or-do-they/

The Sessions and Mulvaney’s bills brought to the floor in both Houses were GOP stunts to get Democrats on record opposing "the President’s budget."

The dishonesty surrounding budgets for all four years is yet another shameful attempt to spread outright lies about the President. You're not going to get away with it.

You fell for this garbage, hook, line, and sinker Francis.

July 3, 2012 at 9:58 p.m.
degage said...

news alert! Obamas campaigns discloser, Hired Canadian telemarketing co and a filipino telemarketing co. apears he doesn't like spending his campaign money on american workers.

July 3, 2012 at 9:59 p.m.

joneses, if Obama handled you a tissue after you sneezed, you'd probably complain that it was making your nose bleed. We get it, you can't possible accept anything he does, but have to come up with a massive conspiratorial delusion about it. If only you knew the damage you were causing to the conservative right-wing side.

Oh wait, you do, because you're secretly an employee of the Obama campaign who makes the GOP look bad!

raygunz, there you go again, with the facts and all, confusing them!

July 3, 2012 at 10:03 p.m.
alprova said...

TOES02800 wrote: "Don't listen to alprova, he thinks giving everybody $168,000 will end all problems."

I never suggested any such thing. I merely refuted your statement in the context that it was presented. You claimed that if all the wealth in the United States was equally divided to every citizen, that we would all be poor.

I proved that this was not the case. Everyone would actually have a pretty good financial start. I absolutely stated that not everyone would hang onto their hypothetical new-found fortune.

Why not just admit that the statement you made was incorrect, rather than attacking me on a personal level?

"The liberal thinking is mind boggling."

So are the reactions of people of the opposite mindset, anytime any of you are faced with contradictory evidence that shows that you're simply not correct.

July 3, 2012 at 10:09 p.m.
Easy123 said...

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/romney-obama-agree-health-care-individual-mandate-not-154845339.html

"The governor disagreed with the ruling of the court; he agreed with the dissent that was written by Justice Scalia, that very clearly said that the mandate was not a tax," Fehrnstrom said on "Daily Rundown," the MSNBC show. "The governor believes what we put in place in Massachusetts was a penalty, and he disagrees with the court's ruling that the mandate was a tax."

Is it still a tax, conservatives? LOL!

How could Willard Mitt Romney say such a thing!? Romney agrees with Obama! SCANDAL!

July 3, 2012 at 11:12 p.m.
please login to post a comment

videos »         

photos »         

e-edition »

advertisement
advertisement

Find a Business

400 East 11th St., Chattanooga, TN 37403
General Information (423) 756-6900
Copyright, Permissions, Terms & Conditions, Privacy Policy, Ethics policy - Copyright ©2014, Chattanooga Publishing Company, Inc. All rights reserved.
This document may not be reprinted without the express written permission of Chattanooga Publishing Company, Inc.