Through up-to-the-minute blogging and photos, get updates as Nicholas Sparks, Bill and Giuliana Rancic, Mark Ballas and Cheryl Burke take the stage right here in Chattanooga.
Find out more about this year's She Expo right here.
See the schedule of events below the blog.
• Noon-2 p.m. Nicholas Sparks book signing
• 1-2 p.m. Relish cooking demonstration
• 2:30 p.m. Nicholas Sparks on the Memorial Stage
• 4 p.m. Giuliana and Bill Rancic on the Memorial Stage
• 1-2 p.m. Cheryl Burke and Mark Ballas fan photos
• 1:30-2:30 p.m. Relish cooking demonstration
• 2:15-2:45 p.m. Miss Tennessee Chandler Lawson on the Memorial Stage
• 3 p.m. Cheryl Burke and Mark Ballas on the Memorial Stage
• 4:15-5 p.m. Fashion show on the Memorial Stage
Harrison Keely is a web producer and live blogger for the Times Free Press. He also handles social media and oversees the paper’s Facebook and Twitter pages. He joined the Chattanooga Times Free Press as a reporter in 2010. Harrison previously served as managing editor of the Smoky Mountain Sentinel in western North Carolina and as a business reporter for the Washington Times in Washington, D.C. He graduated from Lee University in 2009 where he ...
related articles »
Amy Guffey loves Nicholas Sparks.
Fans of "Dancing With the Stars'" Mark Ballas have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity in store for them this weekend at She: ...
Steven Petusevsky does more than teach people how to make mouthwatering recipes. The internationally known chef says he cares about ...
A best-selling author, a reality-television power couple and two "Dancing With the Stars" champions will headline the two-day She: An ...