published Wednesday, July 25th, 2012

Carbon monoxide blamed in Gordon County deaths

The Gordon County Sheriff's Office says carbon monoxide appears to have caused the deaths of two men in a camper trailer parked at a private hunting club.

The Rome News-Tribune reported that a relative discovered the bodies of James Lee Asher, 64, of Acworth, and David Wayne Johnson, 53, of Cartersville, Sunday.

Sheriff Mitch Ralston said there were no signs of foul play.

about Staff Report...

Get breaking news from the Times Free Press on Twitter at www.twitter.com/timesfreepress or by visiting us on Facebook or Twitter at the right:

videos »         

photos »         

e-edition »

advertisement
advertisement

Find a Business

400 East 11th St., Chattanooga, TN 37403
General Information (423) 756-6900
Copyright, Permissions, Terms & Conditions, Privacy Policy, Ethics policy - Copyright ©2014, Chattanooga Publishing Company, Inc. All rights reserved.
This document may not be reprinted without the express written permission of Chattanooga Publishing Company, Inc.