• Brainerd High School class of 1972 is holding its 40-year reunion Aug. 24-25. Friday night, there will be an informal gathering at T-Bones at 7 o'clock, with Roger Allen Wade performing. A buffet dinner and dance will be held Saturday at 7:30 p.m. at Coker Tire Antique Auto Museum. For more information, check the Facebook page, "Brainerd High Class of 1972," or call Debbie Sneed at 624-7954.
• Chattanooga High School class of 1972 is holding its 40-year reunion Aug. 10-11 with events at Rio Picante Mexican Grill and on the Southern Belle at Pier 2. Tickets are $55 per person. A block of discounted rooms are on hold at the Courtyard by Marriott, 755-0871. For more information, call 877-1279 or 876-1144.
• East Ridge High School class of 1972 is planning a 40-year reunion for Sept. 22. Classmates should send contact information to email@example.com.
• East Ridge High School class of 1962 is holding its 50-year reunion Saturday, Aug. 18, at the Car Barn, 6721 Heritage Business Court off Lee Highway. For more information, call 413-7108 or 667-0811.
• Howard High School class of 1962 is holding planning meetings on the third Saturday of each month at the Weed and Seed building, 1502 McCallie Ave., at 5 p.m. For more information about the 50-year reunion, call Cecelia Smith-Algood, 504-5872; James Moreland, 364-1697; or Neilda Tolliver-Pitts, 255-8321.
• Howard High School class of 1963 is holding a planning meeting on Saturday, June 23, at AmVets Post 36, 2114 Wilder St., at 5 p.m. For more information, contact 693-7867.
• Rhea County High School class of 1987 is marking its 25-year reunion July 27-29. A semi-formal dinner-dance will be held Saturday, 6-11:30 p.m., at Lindsay Street Hall, 901 Lindsay St. Tickets are $50 per person. For tickets or more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org. The weekend will also include a meet-and-greet at The Blue Plate, 191 Chestnut St., on Friday, 5-9 p.m. and a family picnic at Point Park in Dayton on Sunday, 2-5 p.m. For more information, email email@example.com.
• Tyner High School classes of the 1950s are holding a picnic on Saturday, June 16, at Chester Frost Park, 2318 Gold Point Circle, 11 a.m.-4:30 p.m. A catered lunch will be served at 1:30 p.m. Tickets are $14, which includes the meal. Contact Marcia Mills Richie at 706-965-3144 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• The Kitchen family reunion is set for June 15, 5-9 p.m., at Booker T. Washington State Park in Harrison and June 16, 4-8 p.m., at the North River Civic Center, behind Northgate Library in Hixson. For more information, call Dorothy Stewart at 667-9753.
• The 22nd annual Morrison family reunion will be held Saturday, June 16, at Crossroads Park in Powell's Crossroads. Bring covered dishes for shared lunch at 12:30 p.m. CDT, lawn chairs and family photos. For more information, call 423-658-5982.
Get breaking news from the Times Free Press on Twitter at www.twitter.com/timesfreepress