• North Chattanooga Council meeting at 11:45 a.m. Tuesday at the Business Development Center, 100 Cherokee Blvd. Don Lepard, president of Green Global Lighting, will talk on “Sustainable Lighting for Chattanooga.” Meetings cost $10.
• ConnectForLunch at noon Tuesday. Visit www.connect4lunch.com/chattanoogachamber to register.
• Networking at AT&T at 8 a.m. Wednesday at 1853 Gunbarrel Road. For more information, please contact Chrissy Jones at email@example.com.
• Developing A Global Mindset Seminar at 8:30 a.m. Wednesday at the Business Development Center, 100 Cherokee Blvd. Speakers include Lawrence Quinn, president of Alstom Power, and Richard Burkemper, president & CEO of RJB Associates, discussing “Navigating Cross-Cultural Business Environments.” For more information, please contact Gladys Pineda-Loher at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Downtown Council Meeting at 7:30 a.m. Thursday at The Double Tree Hotel, 407 Chestnut St. Ann Coulter and Christian Rushing of Kennedy, Coulter, Rushing & Watson will speak on the “Urban Design Challenge.” Meetings cost $10.
• Southside Council Meeting at noon Thursday at the South Chattanooga Recreation Center, 1151 W. 40th St. Meetings cost $10.
• Small Business Orientation at 5:30 p.m. Thursday at the Business Development Center, 100 Cherokee Blvd. The counselor discusses basic business planning including financial projections and legal entity. Call 423.756.8668 for more information and to register.
Get breaking news from the Times Free Press on Twitter at www.twitter.com/timesfreepress or by visiting us on Facebook or Twitter at the right: