published Wednesday, May 9th, 2012

Child falls into vat of fast-food grease at Tennessee Sonic restaurant

CLARKSVILLE, TENN. — Two local parents are considering legal action against a fast-food giant after their daughter fell into a vat of grease steps away from the restaurant’s patio.

Five-year-old Lily Clark fell into the buried “grease trap” at the Madison Street Sonic after dinner on April 28 and was “engulfed in grease,” according to her mother, Dana Clark.

The vat is under landscaping that is a few feet from the tables and chairs on the business’ patio, and is covered by a round disk that subtly juts out of the mulch.

Read more at the Tennessean.

videos »         

photos »         

e-edition »

advertisement
advertisement

Find a Business

400 East 11th St., Chattanooga, TN 37403
General Information (423) 756-6900
Copyright, Permissions, Terms & Conditions, Privacy Policy, Ethics policy - Copyright ©2014, Chattanooga Publishing Company, Inc. All rights reserved.
This document may not be reprinted without the express written permission of Chattanooga Publishing Company, Inc.