• Brainerd/East Brainerd Council Meeting from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday at The Car Barn, 6721 Heritage Business Court. Jill Vernon of CARTA will speak. Meetings cost $10.
• An Hour with My Attorney from 11 a.m. to noon Wednesday at The INCubator, 100 Cherokee Blvd. Rachel Fisher of Scenic City Legal Group PC will talk about leases, contracts, powers of attorney, corporate meetings and other topics of interest. Call 423-756-8668 for more information or to register.
• East Ridge Council Meeting at noon Wednesday at the East Ridge Community Center, 1517 Tombras Ave. Denise Reed, The Concierge Level, will speak on "Social Media." Meetings cost $10.
• Free Tax Consultation from 8 to 10 a.m. Thursday at The INCubator, 100 Cherokee Blvd. Advance registration required for this free service, offered by the Tennessee Small Business Development Center. Call 423-756-8668 to schedule an appointment.
• Enterprise Gateway Council Meeting at 8:30 a.m. Thursday at Hospice of Chattanooga, 4411 Oakwood Drive. Brian Brodniak, manufacturing human resources manager for McKee Foods Corp., will speak about "Human Resources." Meetings cost $10.
• CEG/INCubator Luncheon at 11:30 a.m. Thursday at The INCubator, 100 Cherokee Blvd. Mark Reina of SunTrust Bank will speak on "Improving Cash Flow." To register, contact Tabitha Erickson at 423-752-4301 or terickson@chattanooga chamber.com
• International Business Council Meeting at 5:30 p.m., Thursday at The INCubator, 100 Cherokee Blvd. Wendell O'Reilly, chairman of the Swiss-American Chamber of Commerce for the Southeast, and Andreas Bruhwiler, president of Alrol of America Inc., will talk about doing business in Switzerland. Contact Gladys Pineda-Loher at gpineda-loher@chatta noogachamber.com.
• YPAC Professional Development Luncheon at 11:30 a.m. Friday at the Chamber Board Room, 811 Broad St. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.