* What: Comedian Ron White on Moral Compass Tour.
* When: 7 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 4.
* Where: Tivoli Theatre, 709 Broad St.
* Admission: $44.75-$54.75 (plus fees).
* Phone: 757-5050.
* Website: www.ChattanoogaOnStage.com.
Let's face it, politically correct Ron White ain't.
* "In Texas, we have the death penalty, and we use it. If you come to Texas and kill somebody, we will kill you back."
* "People are saying that I'm an alcoholic, and that's not true, because I only drink when I work, and I'm a workaholic."
* "If you're ever walking down the beach and you see a girl dressed in a bikini made out of seashells, and you pick her up and hold her to your ear, you can hear her scream."
The cigar-smoking, scotch-drinking comedian best known for his part in the Blue Collar Comedy tours will bring his Moral Compass tour to the Tivoli Theatre on Sunday, Nov. 4.
A storyteller from way back, his routines are drawn from his life, from his youth in a small town in Texas and through the twists and turns that have made him one of the most successful funnymen in America.
White, also known as "Tater Salad," is a certified platinum-selling artist, having sold more than 10 million No. 1 albums. In addition, White's three Comedy Central stand-up specials are the three top-rated specials in Comedy Central history.
The show is suggested for mature audiences.
Get breaking news from the Times Free Press on Twitter at www.twitter.com/timesfreepress or by visiting us on Facebook or Twitter at the right: