Events and seminars
• North Chattanooga Council Meeting at 11:45 a.m. Tuesday at The INCubator, 100 Cherokee Blvd. John Bilderback, the Step ONE program manager for the Chattanooga-Hamilton County Health Department, will speak. Meetings cost $10.
• Ribbon cutting for M Force Staffing from 11 a.m. to noon Wednesday at 3011 S. Broad St.
• An Hour with My Attorney from 11 a.m. to noon Wednesday at The INCubator, 100 Cherokee Blvd. Attorney Chuck Fisher will speak at the seminar, which will explore leases, contracts, powers of attorney, corporate meetings and other topics of interest. Call 756-8668 for more information or to register.
• Experience Talks: Power of the Pivot and Regional Support Resources from 11:30 am. to 1 p.m. Wednesday at The Camp House. Hear from local business founders who started in one direction, saw the light and found the right path. Attendees also will learn about Tennessee's statewide initiative to support small businesses and how it can help their companies grow. Call 756-8668 for more information.
• Small Business Orientation at 11:30 a.m. Thursday The INCubator, 100 Cherokee Blvd.
• YPAC After Hours from 6 to 9 p.m. Thursday at Poblanos, 551 River St. These informal get-togethers are a great way to relax and get to know other young professionals in the community.