• Bradley Square Mall: Santa arrives by horse-drawn carriage at 6 p.m. Friday, Nov. 16, at the Cleveland, Tenn., mall. Free carriage rides will be offered until 8 p.m. 423-472-5080.
• East Ridge: The city's annual Christmas parade starts at 6:30 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 17. The route is on Ringgold Road from Germantown Road to Tombras Avenue.
BIG ORANGE SANTA
• Hamilton Place: Santa will be dressed in his Tennessee Vols suit for photos 6-9 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 21, and Wednesday, Dec. 5. Regular photo pricing applies. 894-7177.
BREAKFAST WITH SANTA
• Hamilton Place: Children can enjoy a Chick-fil-A breakfast, games and activities, visits with the Chick-fil-A cows, performance by Chattanooga's Kids on the Block and visit from Santa from 8:30 to 10 a.m. Saturday, Nov. 17, in the Food Court. Child tickets are $5. Adult meals are sold separately. Purchase tickets at Chick-fil-A, the mall's Tourist Information & Guest Services or by calling Kids on the Block at 757-5259.
• Northgate Mall: Breakfast available for purchase from 8 to 9:30 a.m. Saturday, Nov. 17, at Chick-fil-A. Children 10 and younger will be able to meet Santa and enjoy free holiday activities, including coloring sheets and a visit with the Chick-fil-A cow. Make reservations at www.VisitNorthgateMall.com.
• Santa Claws: McKamey Animal Center, 4500 N. Access Road, offers two opportunities for pet photos with Santa by Artist's Eye Photography on two Saturdays, Nov. 17 and Dec. 1, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. each day. No appointment necessary. The $20 fee includes a CD of photos. 305-6504, www.mckameyanimalcenter.org.
Get breaking news from the Times Free Press on Twitter at www.twitter.com/timesfreepress or by visiting us on Facebook or Twitter at the right: