• Fifty-two percent think Petraeus should resign. But they re-elect DesJarlais?
• If every adulterer in Washington were to resign and go home, Washington would be a very lonely place.
• As I understand it, Congress will be in session 16 days out of 49 before New Years, following six weeks off to campaign. ‘Nuff said.
• Mr. Lincoln was right, you can fool some of the people all of the time.
• Got news for you: The Supreme Court upheld Roe vs. Wade, making abortions legal, not President Obama!
• To the right-wing Christians and Tea Party: The presidential election results were obviously God’s will. How about treating them as such?
• Republican Supermajority in Tennessee legislature to 250,000 of their citizens needing affordable health insurance: “Drop dead.”
• Same sex marriage; legalized marijuana; high unemployment; huge national debt; Obama reelected? America, you just tied weights onto that hand basket! We’re headed there fast!
• Hey McKamey, focus on your high euthanasia rate rather than sprucing up your new building. Animals don’t care about looks.
• Shame on you East Ridge City Council for taking those poor kids’ pets away. Shame on all of you! My family will avoid East Ridge!
• To Riverwalk runners and walkers: Remove your earbuds or you won’t hear me say, “On your left.”
related articles »
It looks increasingly like U.S. Rep. Scott DesJarlais is in store for a long and hard 2014 campaign, the latest ...
Republican U.S. Rep. Scott DesJarlais held a strong lead over Democrat Eric Stewart late Tuesday in an election dominated by ...
NASHVILLE — What many thought would be an easy glide to re-election for U.S. Rep. Scott DesJarlais has turned into ...
Tennessee Conservative Union Chairman Lloyd Daugherty today called on U.S. Rep. Scott DesJarlais, R-Tenn., to resign from Congress, saying the ...