In Chattanooga, competitions are held on the following days.
• Sundays: The Honest Pint, 35 Patten Parkway, 4 p.m.
• Mondays: Jefferson's, 618 Georgia Ave., 7:30 p.m.
• Tuesdays: The Acoustic Cafe, 61 RBC Drive, Ringgold, Ga., 7 p.m.; Brewhaus, 224 Frazier Ave., 7:30 p.m.
• Wednesdays: Buffalo Wild Wings, 120 Market St., 7:30 p.m.; Hill City Pizza, 16 Frazier Ave., 7:30 p.m.
• Thursdays: Magoo's, 3658 Ringgold Road, East Ridge, 7:30 p.m.; T-Bone's Sports Cafe, 1419 Chestnut St., 7:30 p.m.
• Fridays: Amigo Mexican Restaurant, 5450 Highway 153, Hixson, 9 p.m.
More than $20,000 in cash and prizes is up for grabs in the winter edition of the Mid-South Trivia League. The weekly contests are under way at nine locations around the Chattanooga area.
Chattanooga, Knoxville and North Alabama markets are new to the league, which previously covered Memphis, Nashville and Arkansas.
Known as Live Trivia, the weekly competitions are presented by Challenge Entertainment in more than 110 locations in the participating markets. Venues and showtimes are posted at www.cetrivia.com.
The 13-week qualifying period continues through Jan. 31. The top five teams from each location qualify for each area's semifinal and/or final, which will be held in early February. The qualifiers from area finals will win the opportunity to compete in the Winter Mid-South Trivia League Finals on March 2 at Sam's Town Hotel and Gambling Hall in Tunica, Miss.
Get breaking news from the Times Free Press on Twitter at www.twitter.com/timesfreepress or by visiting us on Facebook or Twitter at the right: