The biggest federally insured credit unions in Chattanooga are:
1. Tennessee Valley Federal Credit Union, assets of $908.3 million and 97,099 members.
2. ComTrust, assets of $357.3 million with 36,135 members
3. Chattanooga Area Schools Federal Credit Union, assets of $145.9 million and 10,330 members.
4. Dupont Community Credit Union, assets of $104 million with 13,316 members.
5. Chattanooga Federal Employees Credit Union, assets of $49.1 million with 3,149 members
6. Trust Federal Credit Union, assets of 44.7 million and 5,936 members
Source: National Credit Union Administration, financial condition as of June 30, 2012.
related articles »
Union membership fell last year to the lowest level since the 1930s as recession-battered states and municipalities shed workers and ...