Events and seminars
• North Chattanooga Council meeting at 11:45 a.m. Tuesday at The INCubator, 100 Cherokee Blvd. Meetings cost $10.
• Leadership Chattanooga Alumni Association re-gathering from 5 to 7 p.m. Tuesday at Bar Louie, 2100 Hamilton Place Blvd.
• AM Networking from 8 to 9 a.m. Wednesday at First Volunteer Bank, 728 Broad St. The program brings more than 60 area businesspeople together for an hour of networking and refreshments. Contact Stacy Carmosino at carmosino@chattanooga chamber.com
• Downtown Council meeting at 7:30 a.m. Thursday at The Double Tree Hotel, 407 Chestnut St. Jim Bowen of CARTA will update downtown parking. Meetings cost $10.
• Southside Council meeting at noon Thursday at South Chattanooga Recreation Center, 1151 W. 40th St. Meetings cost $10.
• Small Business Orientation from 5:30 to 7 p.m. Thursday at The INCubator, 100 Cherokee Blvd. The counselor discusses basic business planning including financial projections and legal entity. Hosted by the Tennessee Small Business Development Center, this event is free and open to the public. Call 423-756-8668 to register.
• Ooltewah/Collegedale Council Coffee at 8:30 a.m. Friday at Hampton Inn, 6145 Weir Way.
Get breaking news from the Times Free Press on Twitter at www.twitter.com/timesfreepress