published Wednesday, April 3rd, 2013

Woman who was burned in grease fire in Chattanooga is in stable condition

A woman who had been burned Tuesday in a grease fire is reported in stable condition today at the Joseph M. Still Burn Center in Augusta, Ga., according to a news release from the Chattanooga Fire Department.

The 41-year-old woman had been burned when she splashed herself with flaming hot grease, the release said.

It said she had been trying to carry a flaming pot of grease from her kitchen to her front door at The Reserve at Creekside apartment complex on East Brainerd Road.

about Staff Report...

Get breaking news from the Times Free Press on Twitter at www.twitter.com/timesfreepress or by visiting us on Facebook or Twitter at the right:

Other National Articles

videos »         

photos »         

e-edition »

advertisement
advertisement

Find a Business

400 East 11th St., Chattanooga, TN 37403
General Information (423) 756-6900
Copyright, Permissions, Terms & Conditions, Privacy Policy, Ethics policy - Copyright ©2014, Chattanooga Publishing Company, Inc. All rights reserved.
This document may not be reprinted without the express written permission of Chattanooga Publishing Company, Inc.