* Dakota Hooker, Sale Creek: He pitched a one-hitter and went 2-for-4 when the Panthers beat Arts & Sciences in baseball.
* Nic Auger, East Hamilton: He was 2-for-3 with a home run and three RBIs for the Hurricanes, who scored five runs in the top of the seventh and defeated Bradley Central 8-4 in a game in Soddy-Daisy's Trojan Classic.
* Tyler Mitchell, Cleveland: He pitched a two-hitter with six strikeouts as the Blue Raiders defeated East Hamilton 8-1 in the Trojan Classic.
* Skylar Anderson, Reid Smith, Boyd-Buchanan: Anderson limited Sequatchie County to five hits and improved his pitching record to 4-0 as the Bucs beat the Indians 5-2. Smith was 3-for-3.
* J.C. Hurt, Meigs County: He was the winning pitcher and went 2-for-4 as the Tigers beat Midway 6-2.
* Spencer Mossburg, Silverdale Baptist Academy: He homered, singled and scored twice in a 13-0 win over Marion County.
* Braiden Jacobs, Coahulla Creek: He was 3-for-4 and drove in a run in the Colts' 2-1 win over Lakeview-Fort Oglethorpe.
* Austin Morris, Heritage: His single in the bottom of the ninth inning brought home the winning run in a 5-4 defeat of Dalton.
* Gabe Fomby, Central: He had four hits and scored four runs as the Pounders won two games in the Trojan Classic at Soddy-Daisy.
* Kaley Cagle, North Jackson: She pitched a two-hitter with 15 strikeouts and led the Lady Chiefs past South Pittsburg 1-0 in softball.
* Lily Cuzzort, Kaitlyn Williams, Polk County: They were each 3-for-5 as the Lady Wildcats edged Sequoyah 9-8 to remain unbeaten in District 5-AA. One of Cuzzort's hits was a double and she had two RBIs, and Williams scored three runs.
* Brittany Lanham, Sale Creek: After giving up a first-inning run, she held Silverdale Baptist Academy scoreless the rest of the way and the Lady Panthers won 6-1.
* Hallie Davis, Walker Valley: She homered twice among her three hits and helped power the Lady Mustangs past Bradley Central 11-0 in a District 5-AAA game.
* Chasidy Ainslie, Central: She pitched a three-hitter and the Lady Purple Pounders won 6-0 over Hixson in a District 6-AA game.
* Ashley Chaney, Soddy-Daisy: She homered twice, drove in five runs and pitched a five-inning three-hittter when the Lady Trojans whipped McMinn County 15-1.
* Alex McCarney, East Hamilton: He contributed three assists as the Hurricanes defeated Chattanooga Christian 7-0 in a boys' soccer match.
* Sam Hansard, Silverdale Baptist Academy: His goal was the difference in the Seahawks' 1-0 District 5-A/AA win over McMinn Central.
* Javier Medina, Gabriel Garcia, Calhoun: They had the goals in the 2-0 Georgia Region 7-AA boys' soccer victory over Chattooga.
* Josh Patta, Signal Mountain: His three goals helped lead the Eagles past Sequatchie County 9-0 in a District 7-A/AA match.
* Missael Ayala, Hixson: He scored two goals and assisted on another in the Wildcats' 5-1 win over Grace Academy.
* Austin Lee, Victor Lee, Collegedale Academy: They won at Nos. 1 and 2 singles and at No. 1 doubles in an 8-1 boys' District 5-A/AA tennis victory over Meigs County.
* Cody Gubin, McCallie: He rallied from losing the first set to win at No. 2 singles and was part of the winning No. 1 doubles team when McCallie defeated Knoxville Webb 7-0.
* Harrison Smith, Signal Mountain: He was the Eagles' first singles winner, winning 8-0 at No. 3, and was part of an 8-0 winning doubles team as they beat St. Andrew's-Sewanee 6-3 in the Big Bang Tournament.
* Kevin Nguyen, Hixson: He earned the Wildcats' first win at No. 3 singles and paired with Richard Vuong to win at No. 2 doubles in a 7-2 win over Central.
* J.R. Davis, Notre Dame: He earned a tough win at No. 1 singles and was part of the top doubles team's win in a 6-3 decision over East Hamilton.
* Alicia Salazar, Matti Sue Nafie, Collegedale Academy: They were the winners at Nos. 1 and 2 singles, Nafie by 8-0, and won handily at No. 1 doubles in a 9-0 District 5-A/AA girls' tennis win over Meigs County.
* Kylila Tucker, Signal Mountain: Her wins at No. 1 singles and No. 1 doubles helped the Lady Eagles defeat Soddy-Daisy 6-3 in the Big Bang Tournament.
* Michelle Phillips, Hixson: The Lady Wildcats improved to 8-0 in league play as she won at No. 2 singles and doubles in a 6-3 defeat of Central.
* Hannah Matthews, Grace Academy: She was an 8-6 winner at No. 1 singles and teamed with Serena Turner to win No. 1 doubles in a 5-4 win over Sequoyah.
* Katie Joyce, Sarah Joyce, Notre Dame: The sisters won their singles match and teamed up to win at No. 1 doubles in a 9-0 win over East Hamilton.
* Michelle Fleener, GPS: She was a winner at No. 2 singles and paired with Emma McCallie to help win the doubles point in a 6-1 win over Harpeth Hall.
* Eshmahan Elasmar, Arts & Sciences: She won the 100 and 300 hurdles as CSAS won a four-way track and field meet at Brainerd.
* Alek Singleton, Arts & Sciences: He won the 110 hurdles and placed second in the 800 run and 300 hurdles to help the Patriots win the meet at Brainerd.
Get breaking news from the Times Free Press on Twitter at www.twitter.com/timesfreepress