* Katie Delay, Boyd-Buchanan: She won at No. 1 singles and No. 1 doubles when the Lady Bucs beat Silverdale Baptist Academy 9-0 in girls' tennis.
* Annalisa Stratienko, GPS: She won her singles match 6-0, 6-0 and her doubles match by an 8-0 score in an 8-1 victory over Christian Academy of Knoxville.
* Joseph Fairchild, Boyd-Buchanan: His wins at No. 1 singles and doubles contributed to the Bucs' 6-1 boys' tennis victory over Silverdale Baptist Academy.
* Rashad Brummitt, Howard: He went 5-for-7 with a double and two RBIs in each game as the Hustlin' Tigers swept Brainerd 13-3 in four innings and 16-2 in three innings in a District 6-AA baseball doubleheader.
* Bryce Massengill, Marion County: All three of his hits were home runs and he drove in six runs for the Warriors, who defeated Sale Creek 11-0 in five innings in a District 6-A game.
* Hagen Wilkey, Red Bank: He was the winning pitcher, allowing five hits and striking out nine, and doubled twice, drove in two runs and scored three in the Lions' 6-3 victory over Soddy-Daisy.
* Tanner Ungos, East Hamilton: In an 11-inning 3-1 defeat of Ringgold, Ungos knocked in the go-ahead run with a bunt in the 11th inning and earned the pitching win.
* Zach Thompson, Ooltewah: He pitched the first five innings of the Owls' 11-1 six-inning win over Central and allowed four hits and no earned runs while striking out 10.
* Austin Morris, Heritage: He drove in two runs as the Generals solidified their spot in the Georgia state playoffs with a 4-2 defeat of River Ridge.
* Thomas Willoughby, Sequatchie County: He paced the Indians past Lookout Valley 14-5, earning the pitching win and driving in three runs.
* Nick Chambers, Notre Dame: He hit a winning single in the eighth inning as the Irish squeaked by Bradley Central 4-3.
* Chad Toliver, McCallie: With two, he was the only player with multiple goals for the Blue Tornado when they edged Montgomery Bell Academy 9-8 in lacrosse.
* Baggio Card, Notre Dame: His two goals helped the Fighting Irish defeat Bearden 6-3 in a boys' soccer match.
* Trey Tucker, Ooltewah: His three goals and one assist pushed Ooltewah past Bradley Central 7-0 in a District 5-AAA match.
* Liana Rodrigues, Arts & Sciences: She threw a six-inning no-hitter with 11 strikeouts in a 10-0 District 5-A softball victory over Boyd-Buchanan.
* Chloe Grayson, Meigs County: She earned the pitching win and hit a grand slam in the Lady Tigers' 14-4 win over McMinn County.
Get breaking news from the Times Free Press on Twitter at www.twitter.com/timesfreepress