The top revenue-producing television stations in Chattanooga during 2012, as ranked by SNL Kagan Research:
• 1. WTVC-TV9, the ABC network affiliate owned by Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc., $14.2 million.
• 2. WRCB-TV3, the NBC network affiliate owned by Sarkes Tarzian Inc., $12.2 million.
• 3. WDEF-TV12, the CBS network affiliate owned by Morris Multimedia Inc., $8.2 million.
• 4. WDSI-TV61, the Fox affiliate owned by CP Media Communications, $6.6 million.
• 5. WFLI-TV42, the CW-affiliate station owned by Mps Media, LLC, $1.3 million.
Source: SNL Kagan Research
related articles »
LOS ANGELES (AP) — TV viewers increasingly are watching programs on their own schedule, according to a Nielsen company media ...
If a picture is worth a thousand words, what’s the going rate for a 60-minute TV drama?
An unprecedented demand by an Arkansas jury for Henry G. Luken III to pay $47.4 million more for a money-losing ...
Biggest employers, publicly traded companies, private companies occupations and new investments.