• Howard High School class of 1963 is holding a class meeting on Saturday, Aug. 24, at 5 p.m. at the Veterans Club, 2114 Wilder St. For more information, call 693-7867.
• Central High School class of 1963 is holding its 50-year reunion on Saturday, Aug. 24, from 6 to 11 p.m. at the DoubleTree Hotel on Chestnut Street. Registration will begin at 5:30 p.m. The classes of 1961, 1962, 1964 and 1965 are also invited. For more information or reservations, contact Joe White at firstname.lastname@example.org or 803-364-4677
• East Ridge High School class of 1988 is holding its 25-year reunion on Saturday, Aug. 24, from 7 p.m. to 1 a.m. at the Marriott Hotel, 2 Carter Plaza. Tickets are $75 per person, $100 couples, and include buffet dinner and live ’80s cover band. For more information call 718-6732.
• Riverside High School class of 1968 is holding its 45-year reunion Aug. 30-Sept. 1. For more information, contact Johnetta Burton Ball, 423-305-1247 or 423-899-1863 or email email@example.com.
• Soddy-Daisy High School class of 1958 is holding its 55-year reunion on Sept. 7 at 4 p.m. in the Chester Frost Park pavilion. Tickets are $25 per person. For more information, call 423-332-1491 or email GeneSis2004@comcast.net.
• Rossville High School class of 1973 is holding a 40-year reunion on Saturday, Sept. 7, 6-9 p.m., at the Rossville Athletic Center (the former Rossville High School gymnasium). Class members should register at www.rhsclassof73.net. Call Pat Langston Lewis at 423-413-3406 or Elaine Born Steele at 423-903-2365 for more information.
• East Ridge High School class of 1963 is holding its 50-year reunion on Saturday, Sept. 7, from 7 to 11 p.m. on the Southern Belle riverboat. For more information, call 593-0209 or 476-2602.
• East Ridge High School class of 1973 is planning its 40-year reunion for Saturday, Sept. 14. For more information, classmates should call 622-6432.
• Red Bank High School class of 1988 is holding a 25-year reunion Friday, Saturday, Sept. 20-21. Events include a gathering at the Red Bank vs. Central football game at 7:30 p.m. on Sept. 20, and a family picnic at 11 a.m. Sept. 21 at Althaus Park on Signal Mountain, followed by a class party at The Mill event hall that night from 7:30 to 11:30 p.m. For more information, check the website at rbhs1988.wix.com/reunion or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Kirkman Technical High School class of 1963 is planning its 50-year reunion for Saturday, Oct. 5, at the Chattanooga Choo-Choo. For more information, classmates should call 423-894-1100 or 423-238-4322.
• Riverside High School class of 1971 is holding “Celebrate 60 Sensational Years of Living” on Saturday, Oct. 5, from 7 to 11 p.m. in the Chattanooga Convention Center. Tickets are $42 per person. For more information, call 629-5525 or 894-6816.
• Red Bank High School class of 1973 is holding its 40-year reunion on Friday-Saturday, Oct. 11-12. A meet-and-greet is planned Oct. 11 from 6 to 11 p.m. in Pier 2. The reunion dinner is Oct. 12 from 6 to 10 p.m. in Pier 2 at The Landing. Casual attire; $50 ticket includes buffet, cash bar and dancing. Make reservations at www.rbhs73.com.
• Bradley Central High School class of 1993 is holding its 20-year reunion on Saturday, Oct. 19, at the Old Woolen Mill in downtown Cleveland, Tenn. Tickets are $50 per person before Aug. 15 and $60 after that, a price that includes all food, beverages, unlimited photo booth and professional entertainment. For more information, check the Facebook page at Bradley Central Class of 1993, email your address to bradleycentralclassof1993 @gmail.com or text Angie Myers Taylor at 423-400-6943.
• University of Chattanooga class of 1963 and UC Fifty-Plus Club will hold their 50-year reunion on Friday-Saturday, Oct. 25-26 on the UTC campus. For more information, call the UTC Office of Alumni Affairs at 425-4785 or 1-800-728-4882.
— Compiled by staff writer Susan Pierce
Susan Palmer Pierce is a reporter and columnist in the Life department. She began her journalism career as a summer employee 1972 for the News Free Press, typing bridal announcements and photo captions. She became a full-time employee in 1980, working her way up to feature writer, then special sections editor, then Lifestyle editor in 1995 until the merge of the NFP and Times in 1999. She was honored with the 2007 Chattanooga Woman of ...
related articles »
• East Ridge High School class of 1963 is holding its 50-year reunion on Saturday, Sept. 7, from 7 to ...
• Howard High School class of 1963 is holding its 50-year reunion Aug. 8-10 at the Marriott. Class meetings will ...
* The 15th annual reunion for all Navy men and women who served at U.S. Naval Training Center Bainbridge between ...
* Howard High School class of 1963 is holding a planning meeting today in preparation for its 50-year reunion. The ...