The top revenue-producing radio stations in the Chattanooga market during 2012, as ranked by SNL Kagan Research.
• 1. WUSY-FM, US-101, owed by CC Media Holdings Inc., $3.6 million
• 2. WSKZ-FM, KZ-106, owned by Cumulus Media Inc., $2 million
• 3. (tie) WGOW-FM, the Talk Monster, owned by Cumulus Media, $1.7 million
• 3. (tie) WJTT-FM, Jet-94, owned by Brewer Broadcasting Corp., $1.7 million
• 5. WDOD-FM, owned by WDOD of Chattanooga Inc., $1 million
Source: SNL Kagan Research
Dave Flessner is the business editor for the Times Free Press. A journalist for 35 years, Dave has been business editor and projects editor for the Chattanooga Times Free Press, city editor for The Chattanooga Times, business and county reporter for the Chattanooga Times, correspondent for the Lansing State Journal and Ingham County News in Michigan, staff writer for the Hastings Daily Tribune in Nebraska, and news director for WCBN-FM in Michigan. Dave, a native ...