published Sunday, December 1st, 2013

UPDATE: Christmas lights cause house fire

HAMILTON COUNTY — The Dallas Bay Volunteer Fire Department responded to an early morning house fire that investigators believe may have started by faulty outdoor holiday decorations.

The emergency crews that arrived believe the weathered holiday lights sparked, causing the fire to spread quickly damaging the wooden deck within minutes.

Channel 3 talked to the homeowner that said thankfully no one was hurt.

Read more at WRCB.

videos »         

photos »         

e-edition »

advertisement
advertisement

Find a Business

400 East 11th St., Chattanooga, TN 37403
General Information (423) 756-6900
Copyright, Permissions, Terms & Conditions, Privacy Policy, Ethics policy - Copyright ©2014, Chattanooga Publishing Company, Inc. All rights reserved.
This document may not be reprinted without the express written permission of Chattanooga Publishing Company, Inc.