* Bailey Crowder, Sale Creek: She scored 13 points in the Lady Panthers' 57-31 basketball victory over Cleveland Christian.
* Alisa Guardiola, McMinn County: She scored 10 points in the Lady Cherokees' 41-38 District 5-AAA win over Rhea County.
* Julie Brown, Rhea County: She scored a game-high 17 points against McMinn.
* Elizabeth Masengil, McMinn Central: Her 25 points and 10 rebounds keyed the Chargerettes' 71-50 win over Polk County.
* Aryn Sanders, Signal Mountain: She finished with 16 points and 10 steals in the Lady Eagles' 51-37 win over South Pittsburg.
* Skylar Farrar, McMinn Central: He scored 12 points and added five steals as the Chargers improved to 22-3 with a 68-41 win over Polk County.
* Jalen Smith, Rhea County: He had 27 points of his team's 52 points as the Golden Eagles won the last game in their old gym over McMinn County, 52-44.
* Dylan Boggs, Jake Cooper, Copper Basin: Boggs had 20 points and 11 rebounds and Cooper hit the go-ahead 3 with 11 seconds remaining in the Cougars' 51-48 win over Grace Academy.
* B.J. Wilkerson, Signal Mountain: He scored a game-high 21 points as the Eagles defeated South Pittsburg, 68-49.
* McKenna Blevins, South Pittsburg: His 19 points weren't enough in the Pirates' loss to Signal Mountain.
* Jessica Caudle, East Hamilton: She scored 19 points as the Lady Hurricances improved to 10-0 in District 6-AA with a 53-42 win over Howard.
* NuQueila Robinson, Deroneasha Smartt, Howard: They scored all but four of their team's points in the loss to East Hamilton.