• Erin Hill, Sale Creek: She filled up the stat sheet with 28 points, 11 rebounds, five assists, three steals and three blocks in a 65-51 basketball win over South Pittsburg.
• Mariah Massengill, Silverdale Baptist: With 20 points, she led the Lady Seahawks to a District 5-A victory over Copper Basin.
• Crickett Wyatt, Southeast Whitfield: She scored 14 in a 54-32 Region 7-AAAA tournament loss to Pickens County.
• Maddie Howell, Dalton: She added 18 points to her eight rebounds as Dalton won its 7-AAAA tournament game over Gilmer County.
• Akia Harris, GPS: She scored 22 points, but the Bruisers fell to Stone Memorial in overtime, 70-66.
• Justice Halfacre, East Ridge: Her 13 points led the Lady Pioneers to a 51-43 defeat of the Chattanooga Patriots.
• Austin Walker, Boyd-Buchanan: His 21 points helped the Bucs earn their 20th win in a 68-42 defeat of Grace Academy.
• Chase Janow, Sale Creek: His 31 points, eight assists and four blocks helped push Sale Creek past South Pittsburg 76-70, earning the Panthers their first regular-season district championship in 29 years.
• Reggie Upshaw, Baylor: He scored 23 points in a 70-57 loss to Ensworth.
• Nick Jacobs, McCallie: He tallied 14 as the Blue Tornado squeaked by Stone Memorial, 60-55.
• Austyn Cooper, Grundy County: His 12 assists, eight rebounds and nine points paced the Yellow Jackets to a 72-68 District 7-AA tournament upset victory over Notre Dame.
• Clark Marshall, Chattanooga Christian: He scored 23 of his team's 39 points as CCS downed Sequatchie County in District 7-AA tournament play, 39-35.
• Cameron Sherlin, Heritage: His 11 points came in a 60-35 Georgia Region 7-AAAA tournament loss to River Ridge.
Get breaking news from the Times Free Press on Twitter at www.twitter.com/timesfreepress or by visiting us on Facebook or Twitter at the right:
related articles »
* Jasmine Harris, Tellico Plains: She scored a game-high 19 points in Tellico's 53-48 win over Polk County.
• Stedmon Ford, Notre Dame: The high-scoring senior lit up Signal Mountain with 36 points in a 75-56 win.
* Leondra Barrett, Ooltewah: She scored 32 of her team's 54 points in an 11-point District 5-AAA basketball win over ...