* Lakelyn Bouldin, Van Buren County: She had 37 points in the Eaglettes' 71-55 win over Richard Hardy in a District 6-A basketball tournament semifinal win at Sale Creek.
* Erin Hill, Sale Creek: Her 21 points led the Lady Panthers to a 51-42 victory over Whitwell.
* Megan Lewis, Silverdale Baptist: She scored 18 points in the Lady Seahawks' 52-36 District 5-A championship win over Grace Academy.
* Keturah Billen, Arts & Sciences: Her 19 points paced the Lady Patriots to a 5-A third-place win over Boyd-Buchanan at Chattanooga State.
* Deroneasha Smartt, Howard: She had 27 points as the Lady Hustlin' Tigers advanced to the District 6-AA championship game with a 55-49 win over Howard.
* Jamee Ward, Brainerd: She scored 21 points in the loss to Howard.
* Lexi Zackery, East Hamilton: Her 15 points led the Lady Hurricanes past Tyner, 54-42, in the other 6-AA semifinal.
* Erika Woodfin, Dade County: She scored 27 points with four 3-point baskets in the Lady Wolverines' 48-46 Region 7-AA consolation win over Armuchee.
* Taylor Palmer, Calhoun: She scored 13 points in the Lady Yellow Jackets' 46-39 win over Model in the Georgia 7-AA championship game at Georgia Highlands College.
* Brandon Walters, Howard: His 25 points led the Hustlin' Tigers past Central, 71-44, in the District 6-AA boys' semifinals.
* Devonte Cooper, Brainerd: He scored 20 points as the Panthers edged Tyner 66-63 in the other 6-AA semifinal.
* Clay Born, Baylor: He scored 19 points in a 52-46 win at Pope John Paul II in Nashville.
* Jamaal Calvin, McCallie: He had a team-high 16 points in the Blue Tornado's 61-54 defeat of St. Benedict.
* Tyler Turner, Cane Delon, Van Buren County: They scored 25 and 24 points in the Eagles' 65-51 District 6-A win over Whitwell.
* Logan Bryant, Whitwell: He had 18 points in the Tigers' loss.
* Avery Brown, Marion County: His 15 points led four Warriors with double-figuring scoring in a 62-55 District 6-A win over Sale Creek.
* Chase Janow, Sale Creek: He scored a game-high 21 points in defeat.
* Q.D. Cox, Boyd-Buchanan: His 18 points paced the Buccaneers' 62-38 win over Grace Academy in the District 5-A boys' championship game.
* Spencer Mossburg, Silverdale Baptist: He scored 24 points in a 59-46 loss to Arts & Sciences in the 5-A third-place game.
* Nick Moore, Shun Moorer, Arts & Sciences: They combined for 35 points in the Patriots' victory.
* Logan Cox, Bradley Central: He had 16 points with three 3s in the Bears' 54-39 District 5-AAA semifinal victory over Cleveland.
* Taurus Carson, Gordon Central: He paced a 68-59 win over Ringgold in the Region 5-AAA tournament with 16 points.
Get breaking news from the Times Free Press on Twitter at www.twitter.com/timesfreepress