• Red Bank Council Meeting, noon Tuesday at Red Bank Community Center, located behind Erlanger North. Meetings cost $10.
• Entrepreneur Bookkeeping from 1 to 2 p.m. Tuesday at The INCubator, 100 Cherokee Blvd. This seminar will review the top 10 bookkeeping mistakes all small business owners should avoid, as well as practical solutions for overcoming these issues and ideas for office efficiency. Hosted by the Tennessee Small Business Development Center, this seminar is free and open to the public. Register in advance and learn more by calling 423-756-8668.
• Ooltewah/Collegedale Council Meeting from 9:15 to 10:30 a.m. Wednesday at Collegedale City Hall, 4910 Swinyar Drive. Anj McClain of Green|Spaces will speak.
• Hixson Council Meeting at noon Wednesday at North River Civic Center, 1009 Executive Drive. Bridgett Massengill, project manager for Thrive 2055, will speak. Meetings cost $10.
• North Hamilton County Council Meeting at noon Thursday at Budweiser of Chattanooga, 200 Shearer St. Principals from North Hamilton County elementary schools will speak. Meetings cost $10.
• Free Legal Advising from 1 to 4 p.m. Friday at Co.Lab, 55 E. Main St. Chambliss, Bahner & Stophel, P.C. will offer legal advice to local small businesses and start ups. Contact Enoch Elwell at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up for a 50-minute time slot.