Events and seminars
• Leadership Chattanooga Alumni Association Annual Meeting from 5:30. to 7:30 p.m. Thursday at Suite 300, 232 E. 11th St. Attendees will have the opportunity to meet with the newly elected LCAA officers and hear updates about Leadership Chattanooga, as well as learn about upcoming events. For more information, contact Meredith Rivers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Ooltewah/Collegedale Council Coffee from 8:30 to 9:30 a.m. Friday at Hampton Inn, 6145 Weir Way. This regular networking event brings professionals from the Ooltewah/Collegedale area together to connect in a different area business each month.
• Intellectual Property Clinic from to 3 p.m. Friday at The CO.LAB, 55 E. Main St. Chambliss, Bahner & Stophel, P.C. will provide free intellectual property advising for startup businesses in the region. To sign up for an individual one-hour time slot, contact Enoch Elwell at email@example.com.
Get breaking news from the Times Free Press on Twitter at www.twitter.com/timesfreepress
related articles »
• QuickBooks Setup Seminar from 8 a.m. to noon Tuesday at The INCubator, 100 Cherokee Blvd. The $95 session includes ...
• Red Bank Council Meeting, noon Tuesday at Red Bank Community Center, located behind Erlanger North. Meetings cost $10.
• Chamber member Orientation at 8 a.m. Tuesday in the Chamber Board Room, 811 Broad St.
AM Networking at Comcast from 8 a.m. to 9 a.m. Wednesday at 2030 E. Polymer Dr. Attendees can network with ...