Events and seminars
• Hixson Council Community Coffee at 8 a.m. Tuesday at Country Inn & Suites, 5000 New Country Drive. The event is free and open to the public.
• Expo Chattanooga from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Wednesday at the Chattanooga Convention Center, 1150 Carter St. The annual event showcases hundreds of local products and services.
• Small Business Awards Luncheon from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Wednesday at the Chattanooga Convention Center, 1150 Carter St. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase tickets.
• Small Business Orientation from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Thursday at The INCubator, 100 Cherokee Blvd. The counselor discusses basic business planning including financial projections and legal entity. The free event is hosted by the Tennessee Small Business Development Center. Call 423-756-8668 for more information and to register.
• Financing Your Business the SBA Way from 1 to 2 p.m. Thursday at The INCubator, 100 Cherokee Blvd. The workshop covers SBA loan options, including which loan program meets a specific entrepreneurial need. Hosted by the Tennessee Small Business Development Center, interested people should call 423-756-8668 for more information and to register.
• YPAC After Hours from 6 to 9 p.m. Thursday at Community Pie, 850 Market St.
• MidTown Council Meeting at 11:45 a.m. Thursday at Out of the Blue Café, 3230 Brainerd Road. Meetings cost $10.
• Free Legal Advising at CO.LAB from to 4 p.m. Friday at CO.LAB, 55 E. Main St., Ste. 105. The Chambliss Startup Group will offer free business legal advising. To sign up for a one-on-one meeting, contact at Enoch Elwell at email@example.com.