SUWANEE, Ga. — A metro Atlanta man was hospitalized after being burned in a reported gas explosion.
The incident happened Tuesday night in the Suwanee area, northeast of Atlanta.
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports that firefighters were called to an area near Suwanee Dam Road and Austin Garner Road.
Gwinnett fire Lt. Colin Rhoden tells WXIA-TV that a propane tank exploded, burning the man on most of his body. He was taken to Gwinnett Medical Center with severe burns.
Rhoden said it wasn’t yet clear Tuesday night how the incident happened, and few others details were available early today.