• The Howard High School class of 1963 is holding planning meetings on Saturday, April 13, and on Saturday, April 27, at 5 p.m. at the Veterans Club, 2114 Wilder St. For more information, call 693-7867.
• Tyner High School class of 1973 is holding its 40-year reunion on Saturday, April 20, at 4 p.m. at Amigo's Restaurant at Island Cove Marina, 6701 Highway 58. Information about the reunion can be found on the class website www.tynerhigh1973.com, on Facebook under Tyner High School 1973 Reunion, by calling Mike Mowery at 503-0155 or emailing Ted Richardson at email@example.com.
• Chattanooga High School class of 1963 will hold its 50-year reunion on April 26-27 at the Mountain City Club. For information or to make reservations, contact Rosalyn Goldstein Vogel at 821-0788.
• McMinn County High School class of 1993 is planning a 20-year reunion for Saturday, July 27. A family gathering will be held from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Athens Regional Park. A reunion dinner will be held that night at 6:30 p.m. at Springbrook Golf and Country Club. Classmates should email their updated information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Central High School class of 1963 is holding its 50-year reunion on Saturday, Aug. 24, 6-10 p.m., at the DoubleTree Hotel on Chesnut Street. The classes of 1961, 1962, 1964 and 1965 are also invited. For more information or reservations, contact Joe White at email@example.com or 803-364-4677.
• East Ridge High School class of 1973 is planning its 40-year reunion for Saturday, Sept. 14. For more information, classmates should call 622-6432.
• Red Bank High School class of 1973 is holding its 40-year reunion on Friday-Saturday, Oct. 11-12. A meet-and-greet is planned Friday from 6-11 p.m. in the Pier 2 burger bar. The reunion dinner is Saturday from 6-10 p.m. in Pier 2 at The Landing. Casual attire. The $50 ticket includes buffet, cash bar and dancing. Make reservations at www.rbhs73.com.
Get breaking news from the Times Free Press on Twitter at www.twitter.com/timesfreepress