Several Chattanooga restaurants will be serving Thanksgiving dinner today, as will two state park restaurants in the region. These downtown restaurants recommend that you call to check on seating availability.
* Bluff View Art District — 411 E. Second St. Renaissance Commons and Back Inn Cafe are open 11 a.m.-4 p.m. Price: $27.95 adults, $15.95 children 12 and younger. Reservations: 423-265-5033, ext. 4.
* Broad Street Grille at The Chattanoogan — 1201 Broad St. Open noon-5 p.m. Price $36 adults, $19 children under 12. Reservations: 423-424-3700.
* Chattanooga Choo Choo — 1400 Market St. Open 11 a.m.-3 p.m. Price: $28.95 adults, $24.95 seniors 65 and older, $13.95 children 12 and younger. Reservations: 423-308-2481.
* Chattanooga Riverboat Co. — 201 Riverfront Parkway. Choose a two-hour cruise on the Southern Belle at noon or Thanksgiving on the Pier at 3 p.m. Price: $39.95 adults, $17.95 children 3-12. 423-266-4488.
* Terra Mae Appalachian Bistro — 120 E. 10th St. Open 11 a.m.-3 p.m. Price: $40 adults, $12 children (includes tea and soft drinks). Reservations: 423-267-7866.
All eight Tennessee state park restaurants are serving Thanksgiving Day feasts, including Cumberland Mountain State Park in Crossville and Fall Creek Falls in Pikeville.
“Thanksgiving is a great day to reflect on all of the things we appreciate, and Tennessee state parks offer the perfect setting to give thanks to all that nature has to offer,” Deputy Commissioner Brock Hill said in a news release.
* Cumberland Mountain — 24 Office Drive. Open 11 a.m.-8 p.m. CST. Price: $13.95 adults, $6.95 children 6-12. Reservations recommended for groups of six or more. 931-484-7186.
* Fall Creek Falls — Open 11 a.m.-8 p.m. CST. Price: $15.95 adults, half price for children 5-12, 10 percent discount (upon request) for seniors 62 and older. 423-881-5241, ext. 253.
The website OpenForThanksgiving.com indicates the following restaurant chains are open Thanksgiving Day. Hours may vary from regular Thursday schedules. Some locations may open late in the day as retailers open stores to shoppers.
Among the restaurants to be open are:
* Cracker Barrel
* Huddle House
* International House of Pancakes
* Waffle House