The biggest banks in Tennessee, as measured by statewide deposits as of June 30, 2013, are:
1) First Tennessee Bank, $16.63 billion in deposits with 173 offices in Tennessee.
2) Regions Bank, $16.59 billion in deposits with 259 offices in Tennessee.
3) SunTrust Bank, $11.27 billion with 162 offices in Tennessee
4) Bank of America, $8.54 billion with 79 offices in Tennessee
5) Pinnacle Bank, $4.1 billion in deposits with 33 offices in Tennessee
Source: Federal Deposit Insurance Corp., market share report.
Get breaking news from the Times Free Press on Twitter at www.twitter.com/timesfreepress or by visiting us on Facebook or Twitter at the right:
related articles »
The parent company of FSG bank narrowed its third quarter losses this year after recapitalizing the bank in April.
Just as no single patch of fabric can make a quilt, there is no one number that can satisfactorily sum ...
According to TLC Family Finance, the cheapest states in which to live are:
It’s been a rough couple of years, but FSGBank executives told shareholders on Wednesday that the battered billion-dollar bank is ...