• Entrepreneur Bookkeeping from 1 to 2 p.m. Monday at The INCubator: 100 Cherokee Blvd. Lynn Talbott, PHR, HR Business Solutions LLC, will review the top 10 bookkeeping mistakes all small business owners should avoid. A QuickBooks-related Q&A session will be held at the end of the class. Hosted by the Tennessee Small Business Development Center, this seminar is free and open to the public. Register in advance by calling 423-756-8668.
• Red Bank Council Meeting at noon Tuesday at the Red Bank Community Center, behind Erlanger North. Pete Phillips of Clean Sweep and Lee Huffman of Professional Development USA will speak. Meetings cost $10.
• Social Media Marketing Strategies from 9 to 11 a.m. Wednesday at The INCubator: 100 Cherokee Blvd. Ronda Van Billiard of Fortune Marketing will talk at the free seminar, hosted by the Tennessee Small Business Development Center. Call 423-756-8668 to register.
• Ooltewah/Collegedale Council Meeting from 9:15 to 10:30 a.m. Wednesday at Collegedale City Hall, 4910 Swinyar Drive. Jennifer Flynn of TDOT will speak.
• Chattanooga Technology Council luncheon at 11:30 a.m. Wednesday. IBM Vice President Karstin Bodell will speak on how C-suite executives see the market landscape changing and how CIOs are partnering differently today with CEOs, CFOs and other senior leaders.
• Hixson Council Meeting from 11:45 a.m. to 1 p.m. Wednesday at North River Civic Center: 1009 Executive Drive. Hixson High School football coach Jason Fitzgerald will speak on team building. Meetings cost $10.
• North Hamilton County Council Meeting from 11:45 a.m. to 1 p.m. Thursday at Budweiser of Chattanooga, 200 Shearer St. Sharyn Moreland of the Tennessee Small Business Development Center will speak. Meetings cost $10.
• Small Business Orientation from 5:30 to 7 p.m. Thursday at The INCubator: 100 Cherokee Blvd. The counselor discusses basic business planning including financial projections and legal entity. Call 423-756-8668 for more information and to register.