• Name: Victory Pre-Owned of Dayton
• Location: 3771 Rhea County Highway in Dayton, Tenn., (in the former Heartland Grill building)
• Product: Buy, sell and trade pre-owned vehicles
• General Manager: Michael Ament, 29
• Inspiration behind the name: Ament said that Victory dealership strives “to be number one,” through its financing and accessibility to more than 3,000 vehicles, whether on the lot or helping to locate in-demand vehicles.
• Challenges: Ament, who’d spent two years as a finance manager in Crossville, Tenn, said that renovating the former restaurant seating area and kitchen space into offices had caused minor difficulties. Currently, a portion of the former back seating area is closed, but Ament said constructing a showroom is next on the agenda.
• Lesson learned: Ament said that he’s learned about helping the community, and the satisfaction he’s garnered from witnessing his employees’ success.
• Goals: The immediate goals of spreading the word about this month-old franchise, Ament said, ranks as his top priority.
— Kimberly McMillian is based in Rhea County. Contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
related articles »
DAYTON, Tenn. — Rhea Economic and Tourism Council members have weeded through nine applicants in their search for an executive ...
DAYTON, Tenn. -- Rhea County economic officials are interviewing candidates to replace the former director of the Rhea Economic and ...
Members of the Rhea County Commission’s Purchase and Finance Committee are expressing concerns over what they consider inaccurate documentation and ...
The question of the overcrowded Rhea County Jail’s future has residents and county officials weighing in on possible solutions.